I am Back on JWN and out of hospital

by KateWild 57 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hey Everyone,

Thanks QCF and Nugget for starting threads. Thanks cofty for wondering where I was. Thanks Happy@last and cantleave for shepherding me. Thanks everyone else for posting on the new threads.

I am going on holiday with my daughter on Sunday and will be off line for a week. We will be sunbathing and reading. No internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am going back to meetings for family reasons. I don't want to but I have to for the moment. The elders know I don't want to get reinstated, but if you have any questions feel free to ask them on this thread. I will answer almost any query you have. However I may need to take it to PM if it's too personal.

I would like to give full transparency though to help as many of you as I can to escape this rotten cult, especially those still in who feel trapped.

I love you all dearly

Kate xx (Sam)

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Glad you are back, hope you are doing great!!!!

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Hello there Sam! Glad you are feeling better and are back home from the hospital..

Why go back to meetings if you don't even believe in it and don't want to get reinstated? If the elders too know that what is then the point of putting yourself through al the shunning that will most definitely follow? Are you ready for that?

• Laika
    Laika

Good to have you back Sam! Hope you enjoy your holiday.

• Splash
    Splash

Hey Sam!

Normality has returned to the board

Splash

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

I'm glad to hear that you are okay Sam (are you allright with strangers calling you that, by the way?). Although I don't know you, anyone who can cope with the immense effort required to get through a meeting without running out, for the sake of family, is an inspiration and a hero to me.
    I hope for your sake that the meetings do not contain any material/answers directed at you, although my experience of miserable interfering gossipers indicates they may do..
    I can only think of two things to give you to try and help you.

1) When people make you angry and are judgemental and insensitive, try to remember:
    Psalm 103:15-16
    English Standard Version (ESV)
    "15 As for man, his days are like grass;
    he flourishes like a flower of the field;
    16 for the wind passes over it, and it is gone,
    and its place knows it no more."
    I don't believe anymore, but I like that verse.
    In other words, their judgements and their insensitive thoughts will one day be as nonexistent as them. And so will you, life is short.
    Don't let the things that another blade of grass has to say ruin your day. Their views are not as important as they think.

2) If you get bored..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/210567/1/Jehovahs-witness-meetings-are-NOT-BORING#.U7F2C12t-o8

• KateWild
    KateWild

How are you doing? What's going on? why were you in hospital and why are you going back to meetings? Take care - PM

Hello poster,

Thanks for your PM. I am doing fantastic, I had reactive psychosis. I recovered within 24 hrs, and was under observation for 4 days. I have been discharged now. I am going to meeting because of a loved one that has helped me and supported me through my hospital stay.

He is df'd and wants to get RI'd, if he does he will be miserable for the rest of his life and he is only 27yrs. I love him dearly and want to help him. He is now working for me in a probationary capacity for three months, he will not allow the elders to dictate who he works for if he get's RI'd.

Thank you for your PM, I know you care about me, but I also know you are a little confused I hope this answers you. If you like you can ring me. You have my number. I am glad you enquired.

Kate xx

• cofty
    cofty

Good to see you are back Sam.

Take care and enjoy your holiday.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Take care and enjoy your holiday.- cofty

Thanks Bill, I will

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I think everyone is a bit confused. Do what you think is best.

Take care..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit