Pedophile Elder in jail gets reinstated

by Trapped in JW land 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I absolutly believe that it will only be a matter of time before a known Sex offender takes advantage of the JW system, and ends up sexually assaulting either an unsuspecting memeber of the public or a member of the congregation, and then they will be fighting another Conti like case. Should of listened!!!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

JWDaughter is right! How can he get reinstated without sitting at the hall!

What is his name? It is public record.

Report this to a newspaper and explain it to them.

• flipper
    flipper

TRAPPED IN JW LAND- WT Society and JW congregations keep getting themselves into trouble with the laws of the land by allowing scum of the earth pedophiles like this back into their organization. It just goes to show that the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses continues to think that the laws of the land do NOT apply to them and their orgainzation. They seem to think they know better than all the experts - that a pedophile can be rehabilitated when in fact and truth - 99 % of them NEVER get rehabilitated and repeat molesting children throughout their lives. So WT leaders keep setting up more child victims for getting abused and keep setting up WT legal for receiving more lawsuits. It's stupid, insane, and VERY arrogant of them. One can only hope that with displaying this kind of ignorance and arrogance- that the WT Society gets what they have coming to them and has a financial nuclear meltdown with hundreds of successful child abuse lawsuits levied against them. It's disgusting. I hope they burn down from the top. They sure as hell don't care one iota about children's safety. WT leaders deserve to go down. Karma demands it

• clarity
    clarity

Trapped ....just want to say welcome here

and thanks for sharing! Did you do a post

telling a bit about yourself ...if so I missed it,

sorry.

Anyway we look forward to hearing more

and helping you as much as we can!

clarity

• witnessofjesus
    witnessofjesus

It wouldn't surprise me. The JWs are notorious for placing their 'identity' and their 'good name' or the 'reputation of the congregation' ahead of any child protection laws, and as such, it's a sad tale indeed.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Mr. Flipper you are RIGHT ON, and thank you for what you said.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if everyone BUT pedophiles left the WT. Then the insanity would be obvious to humanity.

Marina

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

The WTBS continue to treat child molestation as a sin instead of a crime. In my decades of being a JW I never thought I would ever come to the conclusion/realization that "the organization" is more concerned with their own phony and ever-changing rules and regulations than they are protecting and defending innocent children. I have seen it with my own eyes many times now. So disgusting.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

You're so right Darth Fader, it's pretty clear who the WTBS sides with in these cases and it's certainly not the wounded victims.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have to fully agree with Lisa Rose on page 1.

They could easily let the guy go to a congregation AS A DISFELLOWSHIPPED PERSON and rot in the seat for a few years to see if he really is "repentant."

• Jeremiah1958
    Jeremiah1958

Why am I not surprised at this! Watchtower see themselves as above the law and obceneties like this are proof that they do not care about children. They will remove someone for smoking or not agreeing with the Brooklyn Dodgers. Yet henious crimes are ignored, so rampant child abuse is fine in their twisted mentality. But this can not go on for much longer, at least I sincerely hope so. Surely by highliting this in the media and on line legal action will have to be taken. When you consider the number of JWs that were left to die because of being coerced in to not having blood transfusions it is harrowing reading. I do believe that watchtower will be the next cult to dissapear as outside pressure mounts. Let us not forget that most cults crumble from within. Yes friends they would drink the Kool Aid. Propriety forbids me to write the words that I would like to use for watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit