What do you think?

by rosie70 25 Replies latest social relationships

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Sounds like this affair is known by others. How did you find out about it? Typical Watchtower reasoning. He will probably sleep with another man's wife, but tell her he is not allow to have oral sex.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

He can Hide his Flirting, and Scandelous imorral Actions, and he can bare the Guilt of harming a Marriage.. but He Cannot Hide a Tattoo.

It seems that he would get a Tattoo if he were not a JW, but hes a Coward and doesn't want to be Judged in his Congregation.

(I'm not saying that I agree with Tattoos, I'm just trying to Read this Situation, and this "Brother")

• zugzwanger
    zugzwanger

i wish people here werent so anonymous, its sad to think some here still attend meetings and hide all these feelings, why is it so hard to just tell someone how you feel about what the elder is saying from the platform, i think im probably the only one in my country nigeria that habors these thoughts

• Mum
    Mum

Good point, objectivetruth. It is a peculiarity about "religious" people that they adhere to the "special" things about their religion more than the commonplace things. Marital unfaithfulness happens in all religions. Yet, some won't eat pork, ride in a motorized vehicle, drink alcohol, etc. while they're cheating on their spouse or having premarital sex. Go figure.

• rjharris
    rjharris

This type of conduct has nothing to do with JWs, but rather any person claiming to be godly.

I am amazed at persons who think that JW are above reproach and do not engage in the same behaviors as non-JWs.

In this situation, he is playing false to what he claims he believes and is being a hypocrite. If she is married he knows she is hands off. If he is tells her nice words, hugging, and kissing and telling her that he loves her, then he is the predator. Wolves are predators. He has made himself a "Sheep in wolves clothing."

It is hypocrtical and mental impairment for him to refuse to get a tattoo because "JW are not allowed to have one" but he engages in the other behavior that JWs are not allowed to engage in.

I see this all the time and many JWs (and really hate to say this as there are many decent JWs, but it is true) are socially inept and possess a form of mental impairment as does all religious organization.

Why pretend to be a worshiper of God and behave in this way? This tells me that the person is more in fear of "an organization" and what it can do to him, than God himself.

If he truly knew God and Christ, his fear (a reverent) fear would be of them and perhaps he would not engage in such conduct.

God never told anyone that they could not have a tattoo, the organization is telling him this. Thus, his fear is not of God, but of an organization. His Master is not Christ, but an organization.

R. Jerome Harris
    e-Prophetic.com

• millie210
    millie210

People with no religious scruples also have places (things) where they draw the line.

I wager many atheists would have an affair with a married person but not want a tattoo. So what?

This man may claim that it is "against his religion" to get a tattoo but the reality is he doesnt want one. He could just as easily blame his mother or an allergy to dye used in tattoos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit