What do you think?

by rosie70 25 Replies latest social relationships

• rosie70
    rosie70

Hello!

Please tell me what you think of this. It happened to one of my friends. What do you think of the guy's behavior?

A girl and a guy are coworkers. He is JW and baptized. She doesn't belong to anything religious. He is single, she is married. With time feelings grow between the two of them. He tells her very nice words and even that he loves her. They hug, hold hands, kiss but nothing more. Then she asks him to get a tattoo together, but he refuses because he says JW are not allowed to have one.

Does it make sense that the guy seduces a married girl, but doesn't want to get a tattoo? What's wrong with him?

Thanks for your comments.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

It makes total sence to me.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

infatuation maybe a hint of lust.....but not love, love doesn't care about beliefs or rules or consequence.

• rosie70
    rosie70

- new hope and happiness: please could you develop your answer?

-snare&racket: do you mean he lied when he said he loved her?

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Rosie:- to develop my answer, i think if you have a tatoo, it should be something you spend a long time thinking about. I am referring to the design.

Snake:- i think what peoplle call infacuation, other people may call love. But even if infactuation is only a " kind of love" i still call it love. Anyway infactuation and being in love dont last. But love can take its place.

• rosie70
    rosie70

-new hope and happiness: I think it would have been something very small and not at the sight of others.

• happy@last
    happy@last

He may not want a tattoo and is using it as an excuse, have they spoken about where their relationship is going, what are their plans? It could be the cognitive dissonance kicking in, he might have been able to justify holding hands and kissing and thinks he can hide it, a tattoo is not so easily hidden. There is not enough to go on, I would suggest however that the girl be very wary of having a relationship with a JW, they will not always act rationally or with human feeling.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think he is a hypocrite and tattoos are stupid.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Wow Jgnat i agree that tatoos are stupid. But my friend is a tatoo artist, and he taught me to see his side....now the funny true story, he gave a girl a tatoo ( our mutual friend) the tatooo said " love thy neighbor " . I pointed out the correct spelling was " neighbour" with a " u".

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Rosie..i really think tatoos are a personal thing. If he don't want one, so what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit