What do you think?

by rosie70 25 Replies latest social relationships

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

The correct spelling in my part of the world is neighbor

Welcome Rosie.

The guys behavior (behaviour)? Certainly not what a "good" JW would do. He is using your friend. As far as a tatoo goes, they still frown on getting them as a Witness but it is no longer ruled out. Hopefully your friend breaks it off with this guy.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Getting a tattoo together isn't exactly what I would have thought to be the next logical step in their relationship. It seems odd.

I've hugged and held hands with plenty, but I've never wanted to get a tattoo with them.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

jgnat summed it up beautifully

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Tattoos are visible and could be seen by others. Too much risk. His behavior is secretive, and he's hedging his bets it will be kept secret. Just my opinion.

• flowerfreaks2
    flowerfreaks2

True about tattoos. They are permanent. I would not just on a whim, go get one to show a girl/guy I love them or serious about the relationship. A bad idea is getting names of your flames. Unfortunately, sometimes they just don't last.

I personally want a tattoo but also have been giving it much thought over the last few years...... I finally came up with a design I liked and decided where it would be located. Getting it done for my 42nd birthday next March.

FF2

• rosie70
    rosie70

Thanks for your messages.

-new hope and happiness: we were just wondering whether it was a good/trivial behavior for a baptized JW to make everything to seduce a married person, and then when the married person asks a kind of commitment (such as a tattoo here), he refuses. We wanted to have the opinion of JW as well.

-Wild_thing: well, I guess she thought their relationship was special. To her, a tattoo would have proven something (everybody has their beliefs, right?)

-wannabefree: hi!

ps: the word "neighbor" has a "u" when it is UK spelling.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Then she asks him to get a tattoo together, but he refuses because he says JW are not allowed to have one.

Nice to hear the guy still has some scruples left.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Tattoo? Are they getting us ready for the 666 on our forehead and hand? Just wondering.........

• jgnat
    jgnat

Lover's tattoos are triple stupid. I carved the name of a boy I was infatuated with in to my desk when I was thirteen. I can't even remember what he looks like or even if I ever talked to him. There were other young men much more influential and memorable. But because I CARVED the stupid thing my mom STILL brings it up. I am in my fifties.

I would not want to memorialize a moment of stupidity on my body.

• number-1-johovah
    number-1-johovah

i am a supporter of gay marrige and also birthdays, christmas, and easter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit