Birthdays

by Laika 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Laika
    Laika

Thanks. :)

• LostGeneration
  • SAHS
    SAHS

I’m glad to see that you had a good time on your birthday and were reaching out (and attaining) the office of overBEER. Pint of beer

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Happy Birthday Laika!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Happy first birthday!

I still haven't had a real, official, cake and presents, first birthday party yet.

A head on a platter birthday cake would be pretty cool!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Happy Birthday Laika, I am glad you had a nice day. I was not a born in so I had birthdays until I was 25 but my husband was a born in and he too missed out on them and was happy he could finally have one.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My mom celebrated our birthdays reluctantly and loaded with guilt until we were 6 (Im a twin). My poor little sister didn't get any (5 years younger).

when I was 16 and out one of my friends gave me 16 birthday cards. It was a sweet gesture, He has passed on now (AIDS at 26), but I still remember his kind heart and a thoughtful nature.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Happy Birthday Laika!!! Drink lots of water:) Next time, take the aspirin before you go to bed after that kind of party!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Laika glad you had a good time. Belated birthday wishes to you

• Heaven
    Heaven

Happy 1st Birthday!

A friend of mine just turned 50 and we had a party for her on the weekend. There was lots of yummy food, gifts, and of course, cake.

Birthdays are fun and special. It is a time to celebrate people you care about in your life. My parents used to celebrate our birthdays before they got sucked deep into the cancer.

I have never been to a birthday where a head was given as a gift. I have never received one either (and I never want to).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit