To Speak or remain ChickenS***

by BobsGirl 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Meme
    Meme

{{{Bobsgirl}}} & {{{mpatricK}}} hello

we are your family. call anytime you need to just talk or vent.
    i will be praying for you and all the silentlambs.
    you are a wonderful person and i think your courage will help other silentlambs.
    i agree with the others when they say that hopeful you wont have any losses ... but remember what you said about being blessed having bob & and your son... always remember that especially on those bad days.

• gold_morning
    gold_morning

Hi Bob's Girl,
    I know that you don't know me like the others, but I want to tell you that I understand how hard it is to take the stand you did.
    It is the first step. Watch things unfold for you now. God will bless you.
    Your cure from the WTS won't happen all at once. It is not like you all of a sudden have the answers for everything..... but you will finally have the FREEDOM to pursue your walk with God in a very personal way, just between you and Him. No watchtower mediator involved anymore.
    Peace be with you. much agape love and encouragement gold morning

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Just wanted to say that I have actually felt much more peaceful today. I am breathing easier and I slept well last night. I don't know if they are going to want to talk to me, but at least I know I put myself out there, and I know that if they do interview me, I will do the right thing.

I appreciate all of the support I have received. I know that there are many of you who have faced similar choices. It is only through witnessing your courage that I am able to stay in touch with my own. Thank you.

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• outnfree
    outnfree

I'm stunned proud and crying, BobsGirl! Your courage has touched me so much this morning.

All heroes sacrifice personal comfort for the greater good.
    You are my hero, ((((((BobsGirl))))), I bow in admiration.

outnfree

• sf
    sf

flower,

You're doin' great, hang in there. Don't push yourSELF.

Just expressing as much as you did, is a huge step.

{{hugs}}

bobsgirl...way to go! Keep us updated on this, please.

sKally, there's a candle in here, just for you both:

Too many 'lambs'!

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Honey-girrfriend-sweetie!!!

I am so proud of you, even before this latest demonstration of your courage...the depth of your heart....

I'm so sorry I won't be here, but you know you will be in my thoughts Friday and again on Tuesday. I have to believe that everything will work out for your highest good!

Michelle isn't stretching it when she says we're all family...you and 'nutty know it for real, hon.

To all the Roarers, and those who choose to remain silent, my wish for you is peace and all the love your hearts can bear!

All along the Watchtower...
    told a pack of lies!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((((Bobsgirl)))))))))))))))

This is my first post. I am not nor ever was JW but I have been immersing myself in the knowledge of this cult for weeks now.

I have to tell you that what you did is one of the most courageous things I have seen in a long long time! My hat is off to you!!

You seem to have a very strong family and it is evidenced by the courage you show now. I am praying that your family bond transcends the hateful "rules" of this organization.

I don't know if there is any history of df'ng in your immediate family but if there hasn't been, maybe your family will realize that what you endured back then and how it affected you is what is important here- as is change in this awful organization.

In that moment of decision-our destiny is shaped. Your courage may lend courage to someone else who is struggling in the same way and they will speak out as well and so on... The louder the voice, the more exposure-the more effect it will have. Your choice may have saved a child somewhere.

God Bless you!!!!! What you you have done is HUGE!!!!
    Xenawarrior

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit