MINISTERIAL TRAINING SCHOOL, full course leaked!

by hildebrando 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I went through the damn course in english in 02. Recently burned my notebooks. You are not missing anything. Pioneer school on steroids.

Snakes

• Antioch
    Antioch

Why are all the leaks in Spanish nowadays? Apparently the latin community is really leading the way in seeing through the bullcrap. Bravo!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I think we're living in exciting times here at JWN. These leaks by high profile individuals of the WTBTS can only be expected to increase.

There has got to be waaaay tooo many top brass of WT that are fed up, in one way or another, with the corruption and with the countless and senseless changes coming from the GB and their so called Helpers.

I would say there are many a bad boy working incognito at Watchtower Headquarters and other Branches abroard. Not to mention the high numbers of renegade Elders there must be in the 110,000+ congregations that are boiling inside and about to go postal in a non-violent sort of way and ready to act out their frustrations against 'Mother' by-if anything just speaking out!

WT's real enemy is not political, religious, satanic or demonic driven! No, WT's real enemy is somewhere within these many congregations. And this enemy is spread out all over the damn place!

It's just a matter of time before these exciting times get even more exciting!

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Coming soon! New leaked resources in English to support the engagement of apostates and dissidents...

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It isn't going to take a genius to narrow down this DO at HQ.

I hope they are ok, if anyone knows them let them know they have all our support if they need it.

• Focus
    Focus

Oh yeah, I am so excited, wow, gee whiz, golly, what a thrill , SERIOUSLY ???

More irrelevant, stupid, mind numbingly boring, governing-body-worshipping,

absolute drivel, gee, to think, the "anointed" created 9 subjects of absolutely false

doctrines and non-Biblically based self aggrandizing teachings leading to one

conclusion, the "organization" has the only "truth" and the you must obey the

Governing Body or be destroyed. Are you people serious here ??? Get a hobby

or something.

villagegirl, thanks for removing any doubts as to what you are. This is islandwoman reincarnated, but even stupider this time around.

• Watchtower-Free
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Do you guys know you can translate any webpage with a few clicks? Here.

If the webmaster switches this to allow the document to be downloaded, it would be easy to translate.

• average joe
    average joe

I have downloaded the document in pdf form from the user despite their being no download button. I just googled download scribd files. This gave me a number of ways to download the document without paying or having an account etc. I have the doc in spanish and I am willing to share the document but I am not sure how as the file is around 142 pages and 37 megs. Also, Hildibrand said he would provide an english version so would it be rude for me to share? I dunno about these things...

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This would have to be of concern to them, that this type of information is been leaked at a very top level. There is certainly dissension amongst the ranks, and i believe WT will eventually hunt him down and hang him out to dry. I'm just curious but dose anyone know the methods used. I'm guessing they must do Suttle changes in the text to distinguish the general area the leak is coming from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit