MINISTERIAL TRAINING SCHOOL, full course leaked!

by hildebrando 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Raton
  • villagegirl
    villagegirl

Oh yeah, I am so excited, wow, gee whiz, golly, what a thrill , SERIOUSLY ???

More irrelevant, stupid, mind numbingly boring, governing-body-worshipping,

absolute drivel, gee, to think, the "anointed" created 9 subjects of absolutely false

doctrines and non-Biblically based self aggrandizing teachings leading to one

conclusion, the "organization" has the only "truth" and the you must obey the

Governing Body or be destroyed. Are you people serious here ??? Get a hobby

or something.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I think people are excited because 1) it was leaked by a DO which is much different than a run of the mill elder and 2) its kept from most folks and it may be interesting reading and 3) it pisses off Bethel that one of their higher level managers leaked a document they don't want published.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Gee, if only I could read Spanish. ..

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

way to go

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I agree that a DO leaking some "secret" info is a big deal. I would like to read the English version out of curiosity. Really, what's the big deal other than the SOURCE?? It's all made up dogma.

When you screw people over it comes back to haunt you. I hope the WTBTS goes down in flames.

DD

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

• average joe
    average joe

How do we get this in english ???

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Forget English!! How do I first download it in Spanish!?!?! I can't even have the PDF in Spanish, much less try to translate it for the benefit of others...

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Saving this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit