WT, ENEGY

by 1975-ONU 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hellooo, 1975-onu!

WM Fury, i LOL at the treadmill image. Reminded me of the workhouse Charles Dickens wrote about.

Marina

• Demokan
    Demokan

Are you talking about free energy machines? Have you seen the movie : Thrive? It's eye opening. O.o also welcome to the forums

• Focus
    Focus

How dare all of you write such rubbish!

I will report you to your local Kingdom Halls.

The sooner the present wicked System of Things is brought down, the better, because then the great eyeball-plucking-out and skin-peeling-off work as prophesied in the Book of Zechariah can begin, leading to a New Heaven and a New Earth.

So, no renewables! Destroy the earth! Do Jehovah's Work

(Stone a few apostates along the way, if possible)

--

Focus

("Elder" Class)

• cantleave
    cantleave

I believe KH's are heated by the hot air issuing from the mouths of the speakers on the platform.

• Focus
    Focus

It really riles me when someone is both ignorant and insultingly rude. For example:

I believe KH's are heated by the hot air issuing from the mouths of the speakers on the platform

What nonsense!

It is a well known fact, You Know, that KHs are mainly heated by means of Theocratic Farts emitted from assorted dorsal and ventral apertures possessed by the child-molesterElder Class.

Hot air emitted from their mouths would not do. As evri fule no, this would be a mixture of O2, CO2 and H2O (!) and, being hot, would rise to the rafters. No use for heating the KH.

Farts, though, are mainly CH4 (methane), possessing much higher molecular weight. Thus, as explained by Avogadro's Hypothesis, they have a higher density, and will stay lower and provide useful heat for the Victim Class.

Shame that people don't know anything much nowadays...

--

Focus

("Sheesh Kebab" Class)

• SAHS
    SAHS

“1975-ONU”: “Is the WT using renewable energy in their property?”

Actually, that’s a good question. The WTS is always gloating over how Jehovah is supposedly going to ‘bring to ruin those ruining the earth’ (Revelation 11:18) because humankind is so bad at managing the earth, but when you think of it they should at the same time be making some kind of tangible and noticeable efforts to do some in-house energy production and materials recycling.

Installing some kind of solar system with an array of mirrors focused on a tower (like they already do in the south-western USA) to produce steam which could provide heating or even run a generator turbine, or even just using a significant amount of solar panels, would be a relatively simple and feasible endeavor when you consider that the WTS had been actually growing their own crops and raising/slaughtering/processing their own cattle on their kingdom farms. The Bethel facilities seem to be quite able to be “self-sustaining” with everything else, involving not just food production but also various kinds of electrical, mechanical, technological, aesthetic, and even medical services – so you would think that it would be relatively easy for them to manage some form of “renewable energy” onsite. . . . that is, if they really were interested in respecting the resources and cleanliness of the earth, rather than just continually preaching about it.

But, alas, the WTS seems to care as much about protecting the environment as they do about protecting children!

• Focus
    Focus

the WTS seems to care as much about protecting the environment as they do about protecting children!

SAHS, do try to keep up.

There's only one thing the WTS cares about protecting.

And that is itself (as in, its revenue stream and assets).

--
    Focus

("Face The Facts!" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit