WT, ENEGY

by 1975-ONU 16 Replies latest jw friends

• 1975-ONU
    1975-ONU

Hi everyone,long time lurking

Is the WT using renewable energy in their property?

Is anyone here involved in that business?

On the other hand, if the utility water supply is not free in your jurisdiction, why not collect rainfall and proccess? at leas for any other purpose other than dringk it. In some building it does not take much.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Hi 1975-ONU! Welcome!

I don't know if the wts is using renewable energy? Maybe they will in Warwick?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

100 tethered bethelites on a giant treadmill working in shifts should give them plenty.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I believe "New Light"™ is renewable...unfortunately.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome 1975-ONU , TELL US SOME MORE ABOUT YOURSELF , DISCREETLY OF COURSE .

SMIDDY

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

If you can't even spell ENERGY right in your heading why should I waste my time reading your thread?

• steve2
    steve2

1975-ONU - Your very first post succeeds in being at once weird and opaque. Well done. I look forward to further puzzlement from your pen - which I would imagine is solar-powered?

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Boy, some peeps got out of bed grumpy today..............

• prologos
    prologos

1975 UN you also mention water that is falling, rain.

do you think they should collect rainwater on the roofs and drive trubines to power the printing presses? with the reduced literature it will become feasible!

wind mills?

methane powered motors?

I do not remember any hint of that, even in wt Paradise Illustration. A kite, a sailboat, waterfalls, unharnessed, that's it.

passive solar?

why your interest? Madame Curie?

just curious.

• dugout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit