1914 vs 2014

by ILoveTTATT 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

It's interesting that this person who made the question had at least a conscience. Is it RIGHT to be circulating things which MAY NOT BE TRUE and portraying them as TRUTH?

I guess that when we start to fade, if we REALLY have a conscience, we start to ask ourselves that... I, for one, couldn't at all... I couldn't get myself to spread lies...

• Focus
    Focus

IloveTATT, good for you.

Most Elders are fully "in" on the scam. As such they are unquestionably Spiritual Rapists and Spiritual Pedophiles and it is with deep regret I acknowledge that Hell does not exist - for that is where they should go. Their sincerity is merely an act.

Plenty of gullible fools here, though, who will rush to disagree.

Excellent!

__

Focus

("Anti-Elder" Class)

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

They are priming the JW mind in every way, including the "centennial" to cover up reality when Bethel's end, not the world's, comes soon. This way they can butcher the Bethel billions, zip off to their Swiss chatues and JWs will think "it is prophecy fulfilling brothers!".

They will cancel the JW ministry by Bethel "Papal bull" before they go.

It will center on a high profile event.

All my opinions, but ti is obvious it is more than just "organiational hypocrisy", JWs are being set up for something, and it is not the premature "the end of the world", but the end of Bethel as it is known to JWs.

2014 is just the perfect frame of reference for the already deluded and primed JW mind to make it more believable if something should develop this year or within the timing so the Gb can sell "the end" of Bethel as the "the end" of the world and JWs will be none the wiser left holding an empty bag and the GB pie in the face.

Tough organizational times are coming for the average JW.

I believe Bethel's lawless days are numbered from within. I think one should help JWs as individuals after this occurs, for they are really going to be some of the the biggest victims of the overall operation when it really implodes and it's last couple years. It is the Bethel leaders who are the purposeful operators. JWs just empower their billions and their cover.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It always said much to me that never once did Watchtower take advantage of the 1914 predictions and quote the literature of the time.

Of course, once you leave and feel brave enough to examine that old literature, the reaons become very clear.

As good as Watchtower is at rewriting history and twisting what was prophesied when, there is no means to square away using pyramid passage lengths to measure 1914 inches and then claim it was a date that was arrived at via holy spirit....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit