"You don't pee next to a cop," and other rules from the mens room that women don't know

by GrreatTeacher 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

My S.I. Law is proud that in nearly forty years of marriage, she has never farted in front of her husband.

That must be either because she runs round behind him and drops one, or she lets him fart first.

The funniest K.Hall fart I heard was when a few of us young Bros were waiting to use one of the urinals, and a Bro in his 60's was happily peeing when he let a real Rip-Roarer go, and he blithely said " 'scuse me" with no apparent embarassment, good for him.

• cofty
    cofty

If there are 3 urinals never use teh middle one first - that would force anybody arriving after you to stand beside you.

NEVER start a conversation while peeing.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I refuse to use urinals. It's undignified and demeaning. "Oh, ladies, here's a nice private stall to sit in. Men, just pee in that sink mounted on the wall."

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

If there are 3 urinals never use teh middle one first - that would force anybody arriving after you to stand beside you.

I went to a baseball game once with a guy who insisted on taking the urinal right next to mine when there was a line of about twenty empty urinals to choose from. Granted, we were both fairly intoxicated, but somehow that made it worse.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

admit it, keyser...you liked it

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

admit it, keyser...you liked it

As I said, there was a fair amount of alcohol involved. Let's just leave it at that.

• krejames
    krejames

"Most straight men will venture a VERY quick and furtive glance at the other guy's 'equipment' if truth be told. Of course in gay bars, that rule is somewhat relaxed....(I know from personal experience)."

hmm the gay bars I ve been in tend to be the opposite. It's like nobody dare look at anybody because that's what everybody expects people to do in a gay bar toilet. The only exception to this rule is if a guy is blatantly pleasuring himself. Then of course he wants everyone to look at his equipment.

• BlueDolphin
    BlueDolphin

Apparently these gentlemen are unaware of the rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM90lwrz4Og

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

grreatteacher - hi! Very funny thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit