How We Come Across On The Board

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• millie210
    millie210

Well lets see....

in "real life" I come across as shy and qentle. Children and animals like me and I like them. I am more of an observer than a talker. I have opinions but value accuracy more than hanging on to any opinion I may hold. Show me a better way and I will embrace it.

How do I come across here? No idea really but probably pretty ho hum <----- how bout that? Pretty spicy huh?

• flipper
    flipper

What you see is what you get with me. I'm pretty much an open book. No hidden agenda's other than hoping everybody here can have freedom of mind and find real happiness in their lives. That's about it

• jgnat
    jgnat

I had the privilege of meeting Scully and Lady Lee two weeks ago. My surprise is how soft-spoken they are. Blondie too. Scully attributes to all that submission training.

I use my whole language in here, where I tailor it to my audience IRL.

In some ways I am more real here. What we miss are the mannerisms, which is the first thing I memorize when I meet in person.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'm the most fantastic and awesome sumbitch that absolutely noone pays a modicum of attention to on here.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

jgnat ... Those would definitely be interesting people to meet in real life! I have also always wanted to meet minimus, even way back when I first started coming here. I bet he's quite a nice man. I never see him get wrapped up with the trolls and drama that sometimes frequent this place.

• minimus
    minimus

What does impudent mean?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

See? What did I tell you? LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Wild Thing I always wanted to me you simply because of your name.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Pretty much what you see is what you get. I get along with most everyone I come in contact with. I usually treat people with the same respect or lack there of that they treat me with. If you are shitty to me then I return the shit. If you are nice, I will be nice.

• nugget
    nugget

Interesting question. I have no idea. I think I am very similar in real life to how I am on here with the exception that I am not a mouse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit