• cantleave
    cantleave

This is a colour one she did

• cantleave
    cantleave

For those that haven't seen this nugget drew this common toad earlier

• prologos
    prologos

amazing detail ! thank you for sharing. what are your emotions that drive you to do it? while you create?, when you are finished, when we appreciate it?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Very nice, nugget.

I am an artist, too, so I can really appreciate your level of skill. Beautiful work.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I am sure that heron is looking right at me.

• cofty
    cofty

Brilliant Nugget!

• BU2B
    BU2B

What an incredible talent you have developed. Your work is beautiful :)

• nugget
    nugget

Emotions not really sure what they are. I enjoy bringing the picture out of the paper and building the detail. I love that people enjoy my work and get pleasure from it. When you put artwork you have created out there you are being judged on your skill and ability and the competitive side of me likes it when other people admire the pictures. It makes me happy to be good at something and to be accomplished. This is what I do when I am not wife and mother and is for me.

As a witness you are taught that anything you do that brings attention to yourself is wrong and is boasting. At art college I was discouraged from illustration since it is highly competitive and few make it. It is my act of rebellion to do what I enjoy and see if I can make it as an artist to be appreciated for what I can do rather than overlooked. I appreciate that it is a little rambling but like many things it's complicated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit