My Open Letter to the WTS

by braincleaned 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Today, I was pissed. So I wrote an official open letter to the Borg. I'm posting it everywhere I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open Letter to the Governing Body of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

I write this to you because my children are still in danger of believing your lies, hence falling prey to your mind-controlling cult. Besides the obvious techniques of shunning and relationship/family control (which you officially lie about and deny), the most egregious and underhanded strategy of information control has now been revealed like the infected open scab it is.

Just today, I was explaining to those who did not know (quasi everybody), of your embezzlement of Christ’s authority as mediator to all humankind. Flying in the face of 1 Timothy 2:5-6, this presumptuous stance was first disclosed in 1986 in the book “Worldwide Security Under the Prince of Peace” in paragraph 16 of page 10:

"Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the Mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel, which is limited to only 144,000 members. This spiritual nation is like a little flock of Jehovah’s sheeplike ones.”

This has never been amended, on the contrary. Not happy to ignore the full context of Paul’s words, which has nothing to do with a “Spiritual Israel” — you then have slowly but surely dismissed the importance of the 144,000 remnant in the organization. You have propelled your arrogance to a zenith when in the July 2012 WT study article “Who Really Is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?” you describe your own governing body —MEN — as being the sole source of mediation: “Throughout the last days, the anointed brothers who make up the faithful slave have served together at headquarters. In recent decades, that slave has been closely identified with the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” (§ 10) How convenient.

I am writing this letter because today I have argued against your presumptions with references to your OWN words as evidence; in particular a link to the book “Worldwide Security Under the Prince of Peace”. In a matter of hours, the book was unsurprisingly yanked offline, hiding behind copyright excuses, as usual!

You are a toxic group of well-fed men, living unlike Christ a life in the more lofty quarters of Bethel, with the power to destroy families with your unbiblical policy on shunning, and your disgusting policy on pedophilia.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. I know I am not alone in fighting your despicable rule, and the world WILL know who you are. Enjoy your power while it lasts — it won’t last forever.

And you know it.

I am unafraid of you or your non-existing and horrific god. You have nothing on me. But you have my kids close by… and I will be damned if I let you indoctrinate them with lies that you defecate on the candid and innocent.

I have nothing else to say — for now.

Vincent Deporter ~ June 23rd 2014.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4d75mumrg6boxy/Open%20Letter%20to%20WTS.pdf

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

You are all invited to critique this letter, of course.

• stillin
    stillin

If I am not mistaken, the current policy regarding pedophiles is more in line with what it should have been before.

Otherwise, your letter doesn't sound TOO mentally diseased! ;)

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Lol! Yes... they did revise their "official" position on how to deal with pedophiles — but it is obvious thru recent scandals that they still hold on their old shit in practice. Their official stand on shunning is that they do not practice that either. Ha!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Great letter. Wish my sister would read it... her 16 year old daughter is about to be baptized at the convention in two weeks. But there's nothing I can do, they will never read things like this, they will not even read anything coming from me... It hurts me to know my niece is in for a horrible life of slavery in the service of nothing but power greedy men.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They just read your letter in the Bethel Service Dept:

But it's a good strategy if it makes your feel better.

You can't help a blind person to see if they won't remove their blindfold.

Now, go hug your kids and tell 'em you love 'em. Concentrate on those dearest to you.

Good luck,

Doc

• Vanderhoven7
  • designs
    designs

Paper glider...

• Ding
    Ding

I once wrote to Bethel a multi-page letter with a number of questions.

I got a letter back telling me to discuss it all with the elders.

• sir82
    sir82

Hate to break it to you, but after reading the first sentence of your letter:

I write this to you because my children are still in danger of believing your lies, hence falling prey to your mind-controlling cult.

....they're just going to throw it away without reading anything else.

Oh, prior to pitching it, they'll check the return address & see which congregation you belong to, so they can send the elders after you. If you aren't a JW, they'll just pitch it.

I'm quite sure they get a few hundred letters with this same message & tone every day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit