New forum russian exJW

by Melchisedek 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Melchisedek
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Zdravstvujtye Melchisedek,

It is great to see Our fellow Russian exJW's have a forum to post on.

It makes me happy to see all people, wake up and leave JW.org, Watch Tower and understand the GB for what they are. Plain uneducated men that have grown aggressive, abusive and that want innocent, naive people to worship them.

After clicking on your link I saw that the poster ' hildebrando ' has also added "The Secret Instruction Handbook for District Overseers". Hopefully, the sooner all the WT secrets are out, the sooner people will wake up and leave.

LoisLane

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Melchisedek, Would Russian JWs benefit from reading articles on www.jwfacts.com in Russian? If they would, would you start a thread on the Russian forum asking if any exJWs would like to volunteer to translate jwfacts articles into Russian?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Hi Robert, I'll open the topic on Russian forums about the Russian translation articles with jwfacts.com. I think they will be a good addition to books and websites on Russian devoted to JW!

At the moment I'll start to learn English ...

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Melchisedek, Как у вас дела? (How are you doing?) Your English is better than my Russian. Do you know about websites that will translate Russian to English and vice versa for free: www.freetranslation.com?

Because of the rhetoric between the White House and the Kremlin and in the news media in the USA, I am curious how Russians you know feel about Americans. I feel that most Americans like Russians, just not how the Kremlin (i.e., Putin) treats Russians and neighboring countries.

I hope that you are not being adversely affected by events in Ukraine and targeted EU/UsA sanctions towards Russia. Personally, I do not feel that sanctions will positively influence the Kremlin.

Robert

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Yes, of course I know there are online-translators! Believe me, Russia is not a banana republic and the level of intelligence we are no different, IT technology and the Internet are widely developed in Russia)))

Russians are reasonable people and do not mix politics and personal attitude. Personally, I support the actions of the Russian authorities and the negative attitude towards Kiev terrorists, a negative attitude to the idiotic sanctions the United States and the EU. But we're not talking about political views)))

Peace you!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Melchisedek, I appologize for asking about whether you knew about on-line language translators. Since you wrote that you are trying to learn English, I was trying to help you translate English to Russian . I was not implying that Russia is a banana republic. Russians have made many important contributions and scientific advances in medicine, space exploration, aviation, as well as literature and peace.

I admire Mikhail Gorbachev and his policies of glasnost and perestroika, because they helped end the Cold War between the US and Russia. What are your feelings about Gorbachev?

Robert

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Cool. Hey great to know.

Hows the internet effecting the Russian Jehovah Witnesses? Are their numbers going way down?

• kepler
    kepler

Melchisedek,

This ( the forum ) is interesting. I am looking forward to reading the posts. Though my skills with typing on the Russian keyboard are lacking.

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

ABibleStudent, the Soviet Union collapsed and it is a fact, so I do not see any reason to discuss Gorbachev. Russia is now a democratic and federal state ... Although there is no "cold war" and there is an "iron barrier", which is good)))

JW increasingly use the Internet in Russia and other Russian-speaking countries, which adversely affects the growth of the Watchtower on the territory of the former USSR.

I thanks to the Internet is no longer a JW, thanks old books Watchtower - Russell, Rutherford, Knorr. A great influence on me have the book Raymond Franz, Don Cameron, Carl Olof Jonsson and others. In Russian there is a lot of truth about JW)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit