"New Light" discretely slipped in on the 2014 regional convention: Paradise in heaven.

by EdenOne 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

E1: I simply cannot grasp he twisted logic behing a "threefold paradise" that Paul would have seen in a vision.

Quit trying to make sense out of nonsense. You'll feel better.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

This explanation as well as the previous are absolute trash. How yoi could postulate such nonsense is beyond me, whether you believe the bible or not. I were doing a book report on a fantasy novel and came up with sinch a convoluted explanation, surely I would deserve an F.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It amazes me how they get a whole set of doctrine and ideas from one small sentence!

Talk about making garbage out of nothing!

• Sheri
    Sheri

Crazyguy I agree with you...just playing with the word Paradise and Heaven, still only going to be annointed 144K in heavenly paradise, JW current paradise in the WT Bubble and as always the earth will become a physical paradise.

But watch they will go into more detail with this new light this fall. They roll out the thought first at convention, followup in Sept or October with expanded understanding in study articles and the next spring finalize the change in study article, that way the JW will not catch on too quickly of the full change. Just like they did over a year or two period with the generation change.

Slick (or sick) buggers

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well the Governing Body's a clueless bunch of mouldy old nuts who think their interpetation is the only right one when it comes to the Bible. They see things that no bible scholar in his right mind would see when reading Scripture. They see a kindom that has, according to the way their imagination works, has been in operation for 100 years and all it got to show for what this kingdom has done is just: some wars here and there, people straving to death after a famine hits their country, rise in deaths from heart decease and cancer do to longer lifespan and a few billion dollars worth of real estate thanks to donations from the faithful.

So based on past new lights any "New Light" from these punch drunk CEOs is bound to have fraud written all over it.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The manure they spew out to their members is nonsense, it is illogical, uninformed, ignorant nonsense. Anyone with a shred of knowledge of ancient Jewish beliefs knows of the 7 layers of heaven and the bible writers for Paul were obviously referring to these.

There are 8 men in Brooklyn either outright making bible intepretations up on the spot, despite their window cleaning backgrounds or giving the nod to likewise ignorant uneducated members of the writing team looking to make a name for themselves with a new idea.

When I say ignorant and uneducated, they are not trained in history, ancient languages, ancient beliefs, nor ade they bible scholars.

At the end of the day it is pseudo-truth, pseudo-knowledge........utter bullshit.

Flick on the history channel for 2 minutes to hear real knowledge, pawn stars will do! Far more accurate info from Chumlee...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit