IS Science Absolute Truth

by seekchristonly 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

SO if someone express something different ot your understanding its claptrap or whatever phrasse oyu like ot use. So i must be right some people do have a problem with expressing indivduality in ideas and expression. The NWO in action i guess

• cofty
    cofty

Try holding a entire conversation on one topic. Sometimes that takes days or even weeks.

That is how we learn things.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SCO, since you obviously didn't read my response to one of your countless comments on one of your many threads, I'm resposting it here:

Seriously, you shouldn't talk about things you don't know about. It doesn't suit you well.

Question: Do you know the difference between an ignorant person and a stupid one?

Answer: Ignorance is curable.

Please, read something about science before you continue writing about it.

I suggest you start here:

- -

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Thats my whole point is hould talk aobut things i have no idea about thats how we coem to form opinions and understanding.Why do you have a problem with someone trying to find out something and expressing themselves

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

There seems to be a common thread of people who like to call other people names especailly word slike dullard,stupid ignorant if they have a different opinion or understanding .Some common thing going on with such ones.SO im supposed to have an intelligent conversation as you put it with people who like to use these words.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

The whole point is you don't talk about things, you post nonsense, then ignore everyone else's comments, because you don't like what they have to say.

I have no idea why you are doing this. You can tell by now that you are not going to get whatever response you seek, so why keep at it? It's not good posting etiquette to start numerous thread on the same topic.

If you don't like the people here, the solution is quite simple, I think you can figure it out.

• bohm
    bohm

Other questions in the series:

How can you disprove solophism?

why do we have natural laws?

why are bananas yellow?

Can you derive an ought from an it?

why do men have nipples?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SCO: There seems to be a common thread of people who like to call other people names especailly word slike dullard,stupid ignorant if they have a different opinion or understanding

For the record, ignorant does NOT mean "a different opinion or understanding" as you wrote. In stark contrast, it means "lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated."

You are clearly ignorant about even the basics of what science is, how scientist investigate matters and how it works. There is nothing wrong with being ignorant. But there is something wrong about deliberately staying that way.

And yet you continue to write about it. Have you read even one of the linked articles I've given you about science? Even one?

• talesin
    talesin

To the OP

PURE science is absolutely truthful.

There is corruption in the world, so some scientific studies are slanted to benefit corporations or other agendas. Think, TOBACCO, and all the lies that scientists told.

That is a speciic incident, though, which involves a billion dollar industry, and scientists who were corrupt. Don't let that influence your opinion of true science.

HOWEVER, when the scientific community researches something ,,,,,,,, years of study and trials, and not hiding the evidence, then science can be trusted.

For decades, scientists have proved the Biblical account wrong. There is no doubt. There is no corporation that beneifts from this knowledge. So, yes, the science about the origins of life is real.

xo

tal

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

IS Science Absolute Truth

Science is about acquiring knowledge from evidence, since acquired knowledge has relvealed that mythological stories

about and concerning gods such as the mythological Christ god is fiction , all spiritual deities imagined by man have

proven to be false and lacking any truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit