IS Science Absolute Truth

by seekchristonly 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

If we have faith in science and scientific claims about the universe, origins of life etc. Is that absolute Truth. If so then if they declare that God Exists with evidence then do all those who believe in science then believe in God or a creator

• Randomthoughts
    Randomthoughts

Yes.

Next question.....

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

BAN this TROLL

• cofty
    cofty

Nobody with a genuine interest in answers starts numerous threads in 10 minutes.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Who are "they" you speak about? Are scientists with white lab coats sitting in a room making pronouncements as a unified voice? Of course not. Your premise is wrong.

Science is a broad endeavor and it is a journey, not a destination. There will always be more to learn there will always be more truths to uncover.

Hopefully individual scientists are spending time creating a better world instead of making claims related to this god you speak of.

• Laika
    Laika

How do you focus on so many threads at once? Do you think you could limit your scope a bit?

• jgnat
    jgnat

What is the difference between truth and Absolute Truth?

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Thats the way my inquisitive mind works. Im amazed some people have a problem with someone expressing an idea, enquiry or thought.Is this the new world order in action.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Its the way my mind works . Ideas and thoughts come up so i ask the questions and hopefully discuss to see others opinions.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Unfounded claptrap is not intelligent or helpful. It does not lead to dialogue or mutual understanding. Bouncing claptrap is simply annoying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit