Resurrection talk at convention

by innerpeace 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

I saw that video and it actually made me tear up. Really thinking about my decision of going back.

• bohm
    bohm

I just saw it. I think they should make a second video which explore the walking dead route to appeal to teenagers.

Come to think about it, isn't there a bit in the bible about elders hitting things with rods of iron? would make perfect sense.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

- -

On page 2 of this thread BluesBrother, posted a vid showing the video in question being shown at an assembly, but it's not too clear so I'm re-posting just the WT clip for those that hadn't seen it.

It's only 3:30 minutes and there is NO DIALOGUE, ONLY EMOTION:

- -

The Resurrection Video

- -

As DNCALL quipped earlier, a lack of intellectual content "requires turning up the violins."

- -

• innerpeace
    innerpeace

Watched the video, I can see where it would hit a raw emotional nerve with everyone, esp those that have recently lost loved ones. Nice of them to get people so upset after making all that effort to go.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Should show them the Heb. 9:27 thread on Topix (JW Forum). Discussing the idea of men dying once and facing the judgment.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

*** w67 1/1 p. 20 par. 30 Modern Unwillingness to Hear God’s Message Leads to Calamity ***
    ‘The Billy Graham type of evangelism is not the kind we need in these trying times. We need an intellectual, thoughtful approach—not bursts of emotionalism.

(This ref was found and posted by 'splash'..thanks!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit