This week's WT study...made me so sick.....

by stuckinarut2 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This is the time to take a step back and do something that you enjoy. Its also okay to take an anti-depressant or whatever helps you get some rest. Make no mistake, the meetings are a psychic attack. They take a lot out of you. You need to review the facts. Read about all the nuts in history that have said the due time has approached. Read the old Wt and Awake quotes. Review Jwfacts.com, ect.

There is ASOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. You are in a harsh enviroment. Get out or use this time to toughen up mentally, until you can get out. No matter what, we are supporting you. Remember that the WTBTS leaders have nothing left but fear. They don't have THE TRUTH.

DD

• Heaven
    Heaven

This week's study April 15th 2014 was called "Do you see the one who is invisible?"

I'm sorry... I'm laughing so much at this. Sooo... they don't even know the meaning of the word invisible. Schooling is required here... MUCH schooling.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

This weeks watchtower had a specific function. Remind everyone int he KH that they are special, and in a round about way that ONLY THEY will survive or be protected.

They are foretelling the future, based on really nothing.

Panthers, may I respectfully ask what it was you liked about the study in particular? I promise this is not a laoded questions. I am genuinely curious.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

FLPanthers - and why exactly are you HERE ?

Isn't this "apostate" site forbidden to you ?

I am going to tell the Elders you hang out here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This week's study April 15th 2014 was called "Do you see the one who is invisible?"..

.................................Ya!....He`s In His Chair..

..............................Eating His Invisible Dinner!..

....................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Heaven
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

If you foretell persecution long enough you eventually get impatient. And, then you start to create it by your ever more crazy actions.

So, you must do whatever the GB say no matter how foolish it looks from a human standpoint.

Maybe create a compound like the GB did in upstate New York?

Isn't this a known precursor to violence? Think Manson, Ruby Ridge, Waco.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

good point grreatteacher!

They will create or embelish any 'persecution' now...

So, the next time you get a power bill.."Ahh...its satan persecuting me and trying to stop me from preaching!"

The next time a traffic jam happens... "Its satan creating pressure on gods people to cause them to lose faith!"

When petrol prices rise..."The evil world is persecuting us and stopping us from being able to go out preaching!"

etc.....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Quote from Data-Dog:

There is ASOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. You are in a harsh enviroment. Get out or use this time to toughen up mentally, until you can get out. No matter what, we are supporting you. Remember that the WTBTS leaders have nothing left but fear. They don't have THE TRUTH.

DD

Thankyou!...yes these are perhaps some of the most encouraging and true words on the forum!...Thankyou indeed....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You are welcome. Did you notice how the completely ignore Luke 21:8?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit