Simon, please update my profile picture!

by will-be-apostate 62 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Yours looks worse than the previous one hahahahaha..

• Divergent
    Divergent

* cute cat smacks not-so-cute penguin with furry paw *

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Cute cat? I see a single celled little alien bug organism with an anemone for a mouth!

The 'Emperors new clothes' springs to mind.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I would also like my my cache cleaned. Sounds kind of dirty doesn't it? I have an Avatar in Gravatar and I am sooooo sick of looking at my flower fairy self.

I was wondering how long it would take for focus to get himself banned. I like cats, but that one had claws, a nasty temper and a Napoleon complex.

• Magnum
    Magnum

I need my cache cleaned, too. LisaRose, it does sound kind of kinky.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

As far as Focus is concerned I tend to agree with Warehouse. Focus provided this forum with a vitality it lacked and a wealth of info that few can match. His personal style and rejoinders may have rubbed a few the wrong way and definitely he wasn't pulling any punches. But then there are quite a few who went into a slugfest with him and came out second best. It's not his fault he is a better fighter. However , Forum rules are Forum rules and Simon is the final arbiter.

• kaik
    kaik

Thanks Simon. My avatar finally shows.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Don't forget me, Simon.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Just before Focus got banned by Simon, I got a strange PM from him.

He wanted to know the content of one of my posts that got deleted in another thread. Then he went on describing what he was about to do to another forum member that clashed with him [Caedes], and insinuated that, because of the resemblance of avatars, I might be Caedes in a different clothing. It was the second time he has threatened me with interference in my private life.

I frankly found that message pretty disturbing, and replied asked him to abandon the idea of stepping into the realm of someone's life outside of this forum, just to vindicate his authorship claims. I don't know if he ever got that reply before he was deleted. No matter how great his contribution for the awakening of those inside the WTS with his extensive research, his personallity is a problem and such a course of action is outright reckless and dangerous, and cannot be tolerated. I will miss Focus on this forum for his wealth of information, but his condescending tone clearly has rubbed me in the wrong way.

Eden

• cofty
    cofty

When you get a minute could you do the same for me please Simon?

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit