Simon, please update my profile picture!

by will-be-apostate 62 Replies latest forum tech-support

• scary21
    scary21

Will be, you are a one eyed house on a spring with lobster claws, I prefer people with cocktail glasses on their heads like flowerfreak.....lol

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

My gravatar worked elsewhere but not here :(

• flowerfreaks2
    flowerfreaks2

I love my avatar now since I have been described as having a cocktail glass, even if it on my head rather than in my hand..... I love cocktails.

• kaik
    kaik

My gravatar works elsewhere, but not here as well.

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow

Sorry if I'm doing this all wrong, but could somebody please tell me how to reply to a personal msg. I was able to read it, but can't see any reply button or anything. I've been all through the questions on Tech Support, but no go. Help?

• BU2B
    BU2B

I updated my Gravatar picture and it shows up accurately on other sites like JWsurvey, but not here. Its been over 2 months now.

• Focus
    Focus

Careful about what you ask for, folks...

Mine was the image of an innocent little kitten. But then, see what it grew into over 14 years.

A certain filthy, WTS-enabling, Spiritual-Pimp who recently attempted to derail my cult-busting activities is scheduled, this weekend, to have letters about him and his activities drop through the letterboxes of plenty of his neighbours next week. This being phase one.

Can't let the avatar image down, you see.

So, be content you have generic avatars, folks. Life's simpler, wink.

Sage advice.

__

Focus

("Rosemary" Class)

• Simon
    Simon

I've cleared the cache for the avatars above - easiest thing for now is if I add a button so people can do it themselves from their profile.

• Caedes
    Caedes

noted.

A certain filthy, WTS-enabling, Spiritual-Pimp who recently attempted to derail my cult-busting activities is scheduled, this weekend, to have letters about him and his activities drop through the letterboxes of plenty of his neighbours next week. This being phase one.

• Simon
    Simon

Focus: We don't tollerate people making threats / harrassment on this site - goodbye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit