Help please!!!

by braincleaned 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ding
    Ding

I hope the references help, but don't be surprised if they don't have much impact.

I have had JWs vehemently deny that the WT said something and when I show them proof that they said it, they suddenly don't remember any of the original conversation.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

This was talked about in the recently studied Jeremiah book, chapter 14. It's says jesus isn't the mediator except for 144,000, p.175

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Saving for later

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

any updates braincleaned?

• carla
    carla

what ding said is so true!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think it was also talked about in the united in worship book. You can also reference the vindication 3 book , it were Rutherford first puts forward this teaching. By then he had reduced the Christians down to just two classes the anointed class and the jonadabs class. He said that the jonadabs had one foot still in Satan's world so weren't really deserving Christians so they at first were not allowed to go to the memorial or even get baptized. This is also why today when one gets baptized they do not baptize them in the name of the father son and holy spirit but to the orginization, for their salvation comes from this organization and not through Christ.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Getting a JW to object to this teaching is, to me, one of the best things you can achieve. That's because there's so much clear writing about this issue, even though it passed over the heads of many JWs who read it at the time, that you get to make a substantiated comeback that teaches them something about their religion that they may find shocking. This is very much a clear and present doctrine of the religion; no shades of gray or "old light" to complicate the matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit