ONE REASON

by snare&racket 45 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

no Snare, not at all, love your posts. just referring to the great contrast between hard work, [which is my domain] to produce great results [which is not], and the easy attempts to make capital out of mere thin-air concepts.

My aging brain forces me to make new connections, the religious link just popped into existence as I pressed the 'post a reply--. button.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

cool, apologies :D

• galaxie
    galaxie

Absolutely nO necessity

From cradle to grave its up to me to make my life purposeful.

Best wishes

• cofty
    cofty

Lots of reasons but if I have to choose one it's natural evil.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored"

Aldous Huxley

• stillin
    stillin

I believe in an Intelligent Designer because of the existence of life itself.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Non-belief; lack of evidence of any supernatural being matching the descriptions provided in holy books.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I'm just a naturally godless individual. Seriously. heh heh heh

• KateWild
    KateWild

I say this because the formation of stereoisomers has several biotic and abiotic explinations and I am unsure why you would give that as a top reason.-snare

Just because we have discovered how God did it, it doesn't mean he didn't do.

I have come to the conclusion that science can niether prove or disprove God. For me I have enough information to remain firm in my belief. But that is just my perspective. I am interested in following science and if it ever produces evidence that an intelligent Creator cannot exist I will change my view. I am open to new discoveries.

I hope that answers your question.

Kate xx

• galaxie
    galaxie

Hi kate ..do you think god agrees with you.

Do you see it possible in your belief that your idea of the god you imagine could be entirely wrong, and therefore contrary to the god you think exists.

Begs the question do you see it possible a totally different deity may exist than the one you give attributes to.

Best wishes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit