Thank you for this forum! Without it I couldn't sit through the meetings!

by stuckinarut2 22 Replies latest jw friends

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I also have everyone in my family on tablets. So easy to tune out from the false teachings they are spewing. i too take time to surf and look at other bibles during the meetings. I wish we could just stop going!

but, My wife is to blinded to see all the lies and contridictions. like i just hope overtime this will change.

I said on a earlier post. We have only been in 6 years. I never changed my life style...we don't spend time with other brothers and sisters. we have always been very private people. also early on we saw that most the brothers and sisters are idiots and not people we would invest time in a make friends with...also we don't encourage our kids to have jw friends because we also found that pretty much all the kids are fake and in general not good people. worldy kids we have found are so much more respectful and genuine.

note: both my wife and I are on the same page on this.

so bottom line is the tablets make the meeting bearable.

GTTM

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey GTTM it seems like you are 75% of the way there in order to get the family out!

You all see through the fakeness of the cong members, and if so, your wife sounds like she is a good critical thinker?

Just plant more seeds of doubt, plan more "family days out" during meeting times...and the fade will work itself out.....

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Thanks Stuckinarut2, Joining this cult 6 years ago was a hug mistake...i thought originally it would help the marriage and the family life (not that it was bad before) but just make it that much better with god in our lives. hmm i still want Jesus and Jehovah in our lives....but not the Borg!!!!! Some of the worst people i have meet are JW's. just very incosiderate and pompus.

again, thank you for the support!

GTTM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit