The Truth is Within You

by cassuk11 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Humankind has for centuries sought Truth outside of themselves. The soupmix of teaching ,ideas,philosophies and religious dogma had failed to see that the Truth is within and if we seek ,knock and ask we find it within us. The truth is that we are all light and pure love and that is buried deep within alll the layers upon layers which are being stripped away to reveal the true inner self . The fusion or reconcillation of man and God takes place at death and this is set in stone by what Messiah did in at the cross in the 1st century.

• designs
    designs

In last week's sermon you said we wouldn't die.

Can you get your story straight.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Wow TRUTH :-

truth for me was a girl in 3c with a wart on her knee.

I was only 10 and some boys may have found her yucky

But i found her and her knee when she showed it to me lovely.

I think truth to me is a word i am very suspiciouse of.

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Yes i did say that and we never will die . Meaning the fusion between us and God takes place in the blink of an eye meaning we will never taste death in an instant we will become light and fused with the creator. That is why there is no more fear of dying because of what Messiah did. He made the way open ofr al of us to be fused back to God Our inner self is eternal

• designs
    designs

If there is a creator it would be impossible to get 'unfused' from such a Being.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

LOL @ newhope

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

correct

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

But the God of the bible has created an ugly world?

He has shed a lot of bloodshed?

And the bible addresses the anniihation of his spirtual and humun creatures Many of those anniliated by God i have great sympathy for. They are lost souls living in his ugly world, and they represent love not anniliation. Maybe ive missread the bible but thats how i remember it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Satan speaks the truth Cussuck - he love you, let him into your heart.

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Revelation is not about the physical distructionof this world or people it is symbolic,hyperbole,metaphor language describing what happened in the 1st century.

Because of what Messiah did ALL are reconciled back to God. All we need to do is take possesion of it be light be love and we will be set free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit