• cassuk11
    cassuk11

FInd out for your self . Noone can show you unless you want to find it

• designs
    designs

You worship Noone, interesting.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

FInd out for your self . Noone can show you unless you want to find it.

That's christian code for: "I have no idea of what I am talking about. I have no evidence nor proof, but I must say whatever comes to my mind. Even if there is no logic behind my arguments".

I am out.

Ismael

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

No

its code for "the truth is within you". It's there if you want to find it. So the proof and evidence of what you desire is within you. I worship what is within me. SO instead of looking outward look inward and see for yourselves if you have the bottle

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Cassack: seriously i do admire the way you tell the truth about yourself, and about the way you see the world. That is an admirable thing to do.I hope you respect many here sincerly find your world hilariouse, but you are brave enough to express. Maybe you are not right about everything, i mean to be 100% right is being fanatic.

I am sure you desire to correct our vision is sincere but starting 4 topics in one hour comes across a bit fanatic.

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Thanks

Im just sharing my joy with others,and of course im not stupid enough to think i know it all i never claimed i did its a continious evolving process of relaization of which there are many levels. But hey i can take it

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Yes you can take but we can't.

I think the truth is we live in a world where good people are murderd in their prime, trillions of pounds are spent on weapons that should be spent on feeding and clothing the poor of the world, and i could woffle on foe ever. But my point is that is the " truth within us and around us"

Now where is that lovable little chicken,Oh yes roasting in my oven. Well at least its in the oven and i am not cooking it in winter in a cave 200 years ago. Sorry i am not attacking your vision, i just dont see it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Cassuk11 should open his own website for his preaching.

Maybe he should go door-to-door.

Next will be counting his time.

Doc

• cofty
    cofty

The fusion or reconcillation of man and God takes place at death and this is set in stone by what Messiah did in at the cross in the 1st century

Wrathful deity propitiated by the sight of bloody human sacrifice on the cross.

Unworthy of any ethical person.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Cassuk11 should open his own website for his preaching-Doc

He has a youtube, I listned to one of his sermans. I gave a review if you're interested on this thread. Kate xx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/280560/5/The-Great-Crowd#.U5XjPvldW8A

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit