Just another thank you to Simon and his wife for this forum

by nonjwspouse 31 Replies latest forum announcements

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Thanks from me also.

• arwen
    arwen

I have always been grateful for Simon and his lovely wife for maintaining this board.. I would never be where I am today without it.. Thanks again.... Arwen x0

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Amen!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• clarity
    clarity

For sure... the process of waking up is like a ride on

a roller-coaster, fantastic & terrifying.

Falling out of the "truth" is how jw's phrase it.

Well, when you are falling ...this is a great place to land!

clarity

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Yes i have been doing an intensive course in Swedish via the internet, and this site has been great listning to my Swedish lessons whilst posting and reading on J.W.N.

Thanks.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Here's my thanks too. I am totally addicted. I must sort that out, but I love the site so much. Kate xx

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks to both of you for this amazing site - incredible gift to anyone associated with the evil watchtower - other, toxic, religions, also.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

My thanks also. It gave me the ammunition and reason to walk away.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Amen! (LOL, I haven't said that in a while!)

• DJS
    DJS

Ditto. I was out of the Borg for 20 years before I thought I had anyting to offer. I'm glad this site exists. Thanks Simon and Ms. Simon. And thanks LisaRose for your kind reminders about site protocol. (Ms. Simon?). I will try to behave better. But it's not my fault; I was drawn this way. I've talked to my therapist (me) about my deep seated need to be a wise ass. My therapist (again, me) tells me that I have to be true to myself but to tone it down some. I will try. ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit