Just another thank you to Simon and his wife for this forum

by nonjwspouse 31 Replies latest forum announcements

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks everyone for the kinds words and thanks to all the members who make the site successful

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for the kind thoughts - it's really everyone who contributes that makes this place what it is.

Group hug

• frankiespeakin
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..................................SIMON & ANGHARAD..

.......................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks! When I first found this place, I had been alone for so long in my ex-JW state. You've helped me through some hard times recently, just because of having no family and being ill. JWD/JWN has been the only place for me, sometimes, and it means a lot. Thank you!

So, EVEN THO Simon called hockey a 'thug's game', I will forgive, and not let it ruin any 'mooshy' feelings I have about the forum.

tal

• zeb
    zeb

my eternal gratitude. How do manage to do this moneywise?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, I agree. Thank-you for this site. I visit it daily.

• under the radar
    under the radar

I want to add my 2ยข worth as well. This is a wonderful site that has helped many, many people. Many thanks and a tip of the hat in gratitude to Simon and Angharad.

Radar

• outforever
    outforever

thanks so much - this is just the site for those who are in the process of leaving: who log on and catch a read: it opens our eyes.

• luna2
    luna2

I want to chime in here too. When I first joined this site, I was on here everyday. It was a huge help in working through remaining issues I was having after walking away from the JWs. In recent years, I've taken some long breaks from visiting, but its good to know the board is still here.

Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit