Boiling mad-need to vent!

by 3rdgen 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• twice shy
    twice shy

After my experience today I am convinced that current Elders live here too.

So sad it not the haven it could be due to miserable disobedient ones.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hortensia, Hi! Actually, hubby's family that I know are on this forum joined long before we did. One cousin admitted to him that they had lots of questions and doubts and joined Jwn. At the time we thought this cousin had "Apostate" leanings and shrugged it off. Later when an innocent question about the Menlo Park KH situation led us to this site -we were out within 2 weeks. Yet the family reads here regularly and still believes (or so they say) and try to make trouble for us. Go figure. The truth is they don't want to give up the statis of being in a family dynasty of Borgians. Kinda like being King of the shit pile.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

-----> King of the $hit pile... lol lol lol

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hey, twice shy, What happened today? sorry I was so busy talking I missed it.

• jhine
    jhine

3rdgen , are the family members who come onto this site not scared that you could get them into trouble for being on here ? Has it occured to them that you have some hold over them now ?

Jan

• twice shy
    twice shy

After services at another place of worship I was driving by and decided to stop by the hall. I think I really wanted to see if I recognized all the levels of dysfunctional and procdures to indoctrinate and keep them in blind submission.

The mood- was just as cold and distant as it was when I attended reguarly.

The topics-still inappropriate for growing children.

The judging- know it all persona that everyone else is unworthy and still teaching the great family divide. It was actually said that parents could be a bad example for their children.

The attendance- way down and the parking lot only 2/3 full.

It was just creepy as I immediately recognized how they steer the meeting to their liking which totally justifies that it's not being directed by Jehovah's holy spirit. Visiting reassured me that I had made the better decision.

Had a feeling that they had knew I had been on here and worship hoping. (LOL)

Gosh, still trying to overcome how blind I was. Geesh!!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hi jhine, No, they are't scared at all nor should they be. They are members with all the priveledges who don't post. There is no way to know their user names. Anyone can be undercover if they don't reveal anything about themselves. As far as I'm concerned meh. I have absolutely no interest in outing anyone-even the hypocrits. The other factor in play with our JW families is this : these cousins are all 3rd and 4th gen dubs who can and do skillfully live their own form of the religion. They never bought into the end is coming tomorrow or made the slightest sacrifice to "further kingdom interests. They have ignored most all of the WTBT$ council on everthing from R movies to lavish parties-you name it. How do they get away with it? The answer is simple. They SHUT UP. They only associate with those who are smart enough to stay UNDER the radar. Also, and this is a biggie, they spread the wealth. They hire JW's, donate generously, regularly work at quick builds, and are big believers of the GREEN HANDSHAKE. They,their husbands, fathers and grandfathers are all in positions of oversight. They carefully protect each other. They are and always have been THE IN CROWD. To think I was once somewhat like them makes me hang my head in shame.

• talesin
    talesin

Hold your head high, because when you saw the real TRUTH, you could not be a hypocrite!!

It sounds like you've had one of those hurtful, truly disgusting experiences that we all have when we keep the JWS in our lives. I'm sorry, it's so hard.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, and I loved this! Yes, that sounds like some people I know ....

The truth is they don't want to give up the statis of being in a family dynasty of Borgians. Kinda like being King of the shit pile.

• flipper
    flipper

3RDFEN- I'm so sorry to hear that you and hubby are being abused emotionally from these ass-wipe JW relatives. I have " dynasty style " asswipe JW relatives also who have driven me beyond my patience the last few months with my elderly JW mom's situation. I'll try to call you folks a little later this afternoon if it's alright and maybe we can indulge each of our families venting ! I'd love to chat with both of you guys ! Hang in there , we care and totally understand. Not only been there, done that- I am there doing that. ( Putting up with bat $hit crazy JW relatives that is. ) Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit