Boiling mad-need to vent!

by 3rdgen 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I have had to remove my rant because Hubby doesn't want the JW realatives to retaliate again. Now my rant turns into anger that I can't even rant in peace. Hope all of you are well.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

OMG

I'm glad you got to vent, I hoped it helped you...I did get to read it before its removed..your secret is safe with me, I'm so sorry

I'm sorry for your loss (edited)

I'm sorry too for the insensitivity of the JW assholes...there is no excuse for their behavior-

Take care,

CHG

• MissFit
    MissFit

Pm me and vent to your heart's content. Besides what are those JWs doing on here anyway? Tell them prove it.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

It's not fair that you can't let loose here, but you have to pick your battles, I suppose. Is there someone you could vent to on the phone, or email or pm just to let off steam? It doesn't seem like you need input, you just need to let your frustration out.

My sympathies are with you, 3rdgen.

• bigmac
    bigmac

isnt there a members only section on here--where lurking dubs cant see ?

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Thanks so much Coffee House Girl, I appreciate your kind words. These so called Christians are ruthless and relentless and we are tired.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

((((MissFit)))))) Thanks! Yes there are but I am a poor typest so I probably wont go through the whole schmeer all over again. These realatives make a big show of being "good JW's" but are members of this forum. Genuine hypocrites! We know bacause while we were still "in" they mentioned it to hubby. We are not very concerned about being "outed" at this point. They make trouble at work, with our livelyhood, and much more. We don't have time, energy, or money for their hastle.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Ruderedhead, Great username! Thanks, you're right it isn't fair to be out of the borg yet held captive by its spawn.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hi Big Mac! The troublemakers in the family ARE members here. Ain't that a crock? They are the poster children for hypocrites. While hubby was in Bethel and I was pioneering they were doing drugs, answering "Booty Calls" you know, the double life thing. His family has always made a BIG deal about how far back their JW history goes. They just forget to mention that is was more like the family club they all belong to but don't take seriously unless you quit attending!

• KateWild
    KateWild

3rdgen,

I am sorry you had to delete your vent. Your JW relatives that post here, and cause you greif need to re-evaluate their relationship with you. It's simply not fair that you have left but you are still opressed. If ever you need to vent again just PM me, or another close friend on JWN.

My thoughts are with you.

Take care

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit