Obama Speaks as The Great Whore

by scotoma 29 Replies latest jw friends

• scotoma
    scotoma

Obama speaks at US war cemetery on D-day landings anniversary

"United States of America is and will remain the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known."

On May 28, Obama delivered a commencement address to the US Army’s newest officers at West Point, where he argued America would remain an empire forever.

"So the United States is and remains the one indispensable nation. That has been true for the century past, and it will be true for the century to come."

"In her heart she keeps saying "I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning." That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine and she will be completely burned with fire." Reve 18:7,8

The idea that Babylon the great is the world empire of false religion is way off the mark. Babylon the Great is the USA riding the worlds governments forcing them to comply to her currency, institutions, military alliances. The Russian beast is recovering from its death stroke and is about to create its Eurasian Union in spite of the USA trying to shove NATO into Ukraine.

Will the Watchtower ever "AWAKE"?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Lets hope that the US remains a major force in world politics for a long long time. For all our problems, we are the best the world has to offer.

• Gregor
    Gregor

New York, so true, but this position breeds resentment in the world. A dominating defense is a requirement. Kumbaya only exists in the minds of those of a childish vision.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

You would rather have China rule the world ?

I'll take the USA anyday.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Obama is the best American president since Clinton.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Name one world leader that hasn't made those sentiments.....

You can make that verse, content fit any leader....

• DJS
    DJS

To self (Ok self, which is it?: Ignore this dumbass OP or post; ignore or post, ignore or post). Since he called my president a whore I guess I will have to post.

Dear god,

We have yet another prophet among us. Hail Scotoma! Only he has a direct source/access to the big girl in the sky. Ignore all who came before him, including all of the popes, the GB, Martin Luther and all of the preachers. And OT. Only Scotoma has the correct interpretation (i.e, the 'truth') of scripture. Everyone else is wrong. Listen to him my faithful, for he will lead us to the promised land.

• Simon
    Simon

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

Johann Wolfgang van Goethe

• scotoma
    scotoma

NewYork - Don't fool yourself. The US lifestyle is fertilized with blood. The US has made deals with the elites of many nations. These elites are most often minorities that are only too willing to do the US bidding for their chance at the trough. These elites allow American companies to exploit their human and natural resources. American companies usually get 85% of the profits from oil, aluminum etc. etc. The remaining 15% goes to the elites who refuse to better the life of their fellow citizens. This story has been told over and over - Iran, Egypt, Mexico, South America, Phillipines, Panama. There is a reason so many people hate the USA.

Watch this video and ask yourself why this isn't shown on western media. This is what the USA backed regime in Kiev are currently doing to the people in eastern Ukraine that want to separate from Kiev.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flq0W4UzR00#t=158

• scotoma
    scotoma

Snare and a Racket:

No one said hubris is rare. But it is a bad sign and is a foreboding of dissaster.

These are the factors that make up hubris:

Narcissism - Series of Successes - Uncritical acceptance of Accolades - Exemption from Rules

This turns into Arrogance - Reliance on simplistic formulas for success - Failure to face changing realities.

Napolean had 35 wins and 3 losses before he attacked Russia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit