clarity

To find an answer to all your questions

just dial God. That is spelled.... J W. org

• factfinder
    factfinder

very good one clarity!

• Scully
    Scully

This belongs in the same place as the rest of the junk mail I get from carpet cleaning offers to fitness clubs to the phone company begging me to go back to being their customer.

• steve2
    steve2

Looking back at the kinds of "messages" we left with people I am struck by how superificial those messages were, Nowadays, those messages are even more superficial. Do people really ask these simpleton-like questions?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

It takes discussion out of the picture and makes it about just getting people to the website where there is more control.
    I remember the last tract minsitry I was involved in, it was the idea of just get the tract in their hands.

I agree that they're trying to get away from the Watchtower heading. It turns people off right away.

Definitely hired pr reps. Someone's getting it through to them that the Watchtower has gotten a bad rep, so they need to rebrand.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

So now there's an app for that! Kewl.

• Heaven
    Heaven

jw.org leaves out many indigenous people who have no Internet access, like these Amazonian tribes people. So much for 'preaching to all the inhabitted Earth':

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Betcha the new tract distribution will be similar to this one, only promoting the new Tv.jw.org!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit