The Great Tribulation "You MIssed it"

by seekchristonly 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

ok you follow those ones if you want imsticking with who i know God Bless you

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Well you can beleive in who everyou want thats your business as for me i testify that The Messiah is Christ. No other has ever rescued me and delivered me and many others in their hour of darkness and times of distress . Not only once but many times over and over he answered me in my hour of need. No other has shown me his love, i have felt it and experienced his love and mercy , no other has brought light in the darkness , scattered burdens and demons, gave me new life and hope. He is light and pure love. If somepeople dont want pure love and light in their life then good luck to them Show me anything or anyone else where you can get those things.

Because you dont want to know him or seek him, you will never find him.But he waits patientley for each of us to come to him all we got to do is ask.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey Seekchrist / cassuck11 whatever?

Have thought about folllowing our lord and saviour Satan? He will whip your Jesus' ass (and jesus will enjoy it).

• KateWild
    KateWild

cantleave stop mocking, praise be Jesus

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Good luck to you hope satan can deliver you in your hour of need .God Bless you peace and love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit