The Great Tribulation "You MIssed it"

by seekchristonly 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

The Great Tribulation wa snotfor osem future end tiemevent but a prophecy about the destruction of Jeruslame and the temple in the 1st century. Jesus plainly told those who were standing in fornt of him that some of them would still be alive when he returned in his Kingdom and they were and he did return for them as promised. There isno dual fulfillment or types and shadows anymore they were done away with. How do we know because Messiah said the great tribulation was for ONE time only and would never occur again. The King reigns and the kingdom is within you all we got to do is neter in.Its spiritual cannot be seen or found in a building or denomination. The end time churches are deluded and keep preaching it is ocming it is coming this is to keep you coming back to church. WHen in fact there are no more visbile representations because the true church cannot be seen or touched and not made with bricks and mortar. Enter into the Kingdom within and you will find the truth and God himself will teach you and you will have no need for anyone to teach you anything

• designs
    designs

Please read your posts before you hit "Submit".

• KateWild
    KateWild

hahahaha Designs, seekchristonly thinks this is some kind of religious website. It is eveident though that some xJW believers want to enter into a topic related discussion with him. All the best I say. Kate xx

• designs
    designs

KW- we done been preached to......

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The rules against drinking and driving should apply to drinking and posting.

• designs
    designs

lol

• KateWild
    KateWild

NewYork,

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. Kate xx

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

When will believers realise that we can get all the real benefits of their Kingdom and of their Christ without waiting for some future reward. ?

It is possible to live a good, fulfilled, happy and useful life without a fictional Saviour or his fictional Kingdom, not just possible to live such a life, but preferable.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

justr to remind you Katie the forum is bible research so why are you on it

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

AH i get it now you are all posting on a bible research and discussion forum not to talk openly about stuff but to mock others.I guess thats what comes from the emotional,mental conditioning put upon some people

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit