The Great Crowd

by seekchristonly 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snowbird
  • KateWild
    KateWild

SOC,

Thanks for taking the time to listen. The WT is truly a bad place. Yes I have watched a few of Marc and Coras videos I like them, but don't share all their beliefs. I'll have a look at you you tube then mister, but I will be honest and blunt when I review it.

Kate xx

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

hey Kate i can take it heeheh.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I listened to this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VREtuNsnZ8

The good thing is most of your videos are short. This one in particular the sound was grainy and hard to listen to. You sound a little robotic and not very conversational. It sounded like you were just reading. I found the subject matter something that I am not really interested in, and found it hard to pinpoint your subject matter, it seemed like you were hoping from one topic to another, or just listing topics.

For me I want some practical application, but not just from scripture from anywhere, a way to make our lives better now. Your point was unclear. Except to accept the Christ.

I am sorry, SOC that I didn't particularly like it. I hope you see my critisims as constructive. I don't think Christ is anywhere in particular or cares about saving anyone, I have been searching for him for years and ended up in WT, with severe consequences. I was sincerely searching.

I hope you understand my perspective.

Kate xx

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

No problem sis i still love ya mwwoaahh .Yeha it is grainy you picked the wrong one to look at ehehe but never mind.I was reading that you are right

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Ironically i found him when i left the churches heehe

• KateWild
    KateWild

What's going on with the name change mister? It's been fun chatting to you and getting to know you better. Kate xx

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

cass is my nickname

my real name is Phil

yeha im a bit of an engima some people say in a nic eway though. How is life for you now. Im interested in your profession it must cover many things.What is your speciality within that

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

hi snowbird

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit