The Great Crowd

by seekchristonly 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

yeha thanks and it tastes much nicer

• KateWild
    KateWild

KW im an ex jw-seekchristonly

Welcome from the UK, so you say it took 10 years to get free. How did you manage that? Kate xx

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

i went through years of turmoil and even distress. But my belief in Jesus Christ never left me and one day it dawned on me that i have no need to worry about anytihng it was all done at the cross. I discovered him as a real and living . I surrendered to him alone and belong to no church or doctrine, he delivered emform some things and one thing in particular where i stranded in a foreign country working as a missionary not with any church.Bit by bit all that i knew or thought iknew was dismantled . He is not far form everyone of us and waits for us no matter what we do.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

wow ...i should mention i started what i thought was a sensible and interesting post 3 hours ago, titled " everybody is doing it" . It got one reply and that was from me.

Seeker you say mankind is a general term for humunkind, may can i ask you a seriouse question:-

If you have a free evening do you prefer to

a) read the bible

b) take your partner out.

c) make a full of yourself on the internet.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

i did not get disfellowshipped but rather let myself fade away so it was painless really except the indoctrination of the teachings which took a long time.But i kept on asking ,seeking, knocking and i saw what was what. FOr some reason we carry the burdens of guilt sin and condemntation upon us much of tha tis from childhood ,sometimes its buried this is what churches do to keep you going back.THe truth is we are set free from that no matter what he does not look at us a sinners or whatever you want to call it. All desire to follow man has gone and all i try to do is show others where the kingdom is and that is within and Its a hard path to get to that state but well worth it and its a life long process its also exciting many of us who have been set free enjoy fellowship with Christ, revelations etc etc.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

im form the UK BY THE WAY

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

I rarely read the bible to be honest its all within me, i could not tell you where something is in the bible but i know most of it. Its called walking in spirit and truith. The bible is the historical testimony of Jesus Christ and what happened 2000 years ago.

• designs
    designs

Aahh

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

KW what happened to you.

I invite jws into my home when they knock on the door they dont know me cause i live hundreds of miles form where i was a jw andi dotn tell them that i used otbeone hehe. I once had three inmy home i made sandwiches (which they did not eat) and i tlake dot themn ofr two hours without using a bible and managed ot convince them that what i have been saying is some what correct. The prohecies were for the 1st century

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Seek did you get my spelling on " make a Full of yourself on the internet"

You see nothing is black or white, rigt or wrong. So when you find your spiritual god, i guess it was because HE FOUND YOU. And my guess if he exists and wants us to find him he can do it with out your help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit