A Thread for Cyclists - Where Do you Ride?

by cofty 67 Replies latest social physical

• Caedes
    Caedes

I have been riding all my life.

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Felt-F75X-2013-Cyclocross-Bike_57367.htm

That is my latest bike, its a cyclo cross bike so you can ride off-road and on-road. I've upgraded quite a few bits on it. First thing to do was get clipless pedals so your feet are attached to the pedals and a better saddle.

I also have an Ellsworth moment mountain bike but I rarely get to anything lumpy enough to warrant a full suspension mountain bike.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Where i live in " linkoping" Sweden ...the question is where do you drive?

Wow this is Sedens 5th biggest city and car fumes dont bother us.

And its summer time beautiful girls cycling on bikes ummmmm, but lets not be sexist there is is a lot of manly hungs as well....and sadly there is also me out of breath and missing my car.

• cofty
    cofty

mf6 - If you upload your pictures to a free Photobucket account and copy the "Direct Link" code you can then use the picture Icon which looks like a drawing of a tree. Paste the code in the top field in the dialogue box.

Caedes - Nice bike. 2x10 hybrid with alloy frame. Love it.

its summer time beautiful girls cycling on bikes ummmmm, - NH&H

So where are the pics?

I am just home from work and trying to convince myself to get out and ride. Bit of an easterly wind blowing so it will be a north-south route if I do go. hmmmm?

• mf6
    mf6

Here we are in Eastern Oregon on our tandem. 7 am. The river was smooth as glass. Beautiful day.

MF6

• mf6
  • cofty
    cofty

Hi Mf6. If you click on your image in photobucket you will see a list of options for codes.

Highlight the one labelled "Direct Link" and copy that bit of code.

It will look something like this ..... http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu344/cofty/IMAG0129_zps1cee2f12.jpg

This is what you need to then paste into the dialogue box "Image URL" field you get when you click on the picture button above.

• cofty
    cofty

Mf6 - Here is your pic. Thank you for sharing it. I wonder if I can persuade Mrs Cofty to share a tandem?

• mf6
    mf6

Hi Cofty,

She Mrs. Cofty would need to be able to give up some control. Can't steer or brake. Of course, if she's in the front then she gets all control.

:)

MF6

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit