LIVE from Ford Field international DO

by darth frosty 43 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Isabella Harris · Grosse Pointe South High School

Jehovahs witnesses are a perfect organization run by imperfect human beings. There are no perfect people on this eaeth, and we all have problems. Whether it be mental, physical, or the like. Jehovahs witnesses are people too. And people mess up. They do things they shouldn't. But focus on the good that the organization has done. They conduct bible studies free of charge in over 236 countries around the globe!! I don't know any other religion that does that. All other religions are looking for money money money $$$. This organization is run solely by voluntary donations. No collection is ever taken. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone. Reply · Like · 13 · 16 hours ago

LOL, the above comment was made on facebook 16 hrs ago from the link above provided by BlackSwan of Memphis. Hello- wake up!

• cult classic
    cult classic

Some family and tons of used-to-be friends are there this weekend. Family sent word there are about 35,000 in attendance.

BLESSINGS FROM JAH!!!!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Apparently there is also some sort of a gay pride thing going on down there.

I'm sure the traffic is going to be insane.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

At the same time, the group has the highest rate of people leaving, according to Pew. Only 37% of those raised in their faith identify with it as adults.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

So this might have been covered already,but what are the 2014 releases?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Advertise advertise advertise JW.ORG!

241 baptized ... PRAISE JW.ORG!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

wannabe free, those pictures were super orwellian. spooky.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

I have been there both days and this is a little perspective.

1. Boring talks. I know all about TTATT but I can still appreciate a good talk. So far there have been none!

2. this is hard work. People are worn out. The traffic is awful

3. The delegates are weak. Mostly from grrmany. Also from other US stateS. My guess is that not enough people wanted to come to the D so they opened it up to natives. The delegates are wearing their local garb. Not meeting garb but native clothing. The German men are wearing lederhosen.

4. The GB are front and center. Lots of loesh and had a movie in the audio drama staring lett.

5. People are expecting a big announcement. This convention has been built up and people think something big is coming. I think an announcement is coming but it will be at the branch meeting in November. I have no guess as to what it might be.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Thanks for posting what I'm NOT missing this year!!!

CHG

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Now we know why Detroit was mandatory. It was necessary for the illusion of unity. We can't have Loesch attending a stadium that is not packed. Oh, btw, some JW was parked outside with a JW rolling cart, packed with " Experience Kansas City" brochures. LOL!!! The GB are such whores. If there is a Babylon The Great, they are part of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit