Elders attempted to catch me out

by stuckinarut2 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey all,

I had two elders just "drop in" yesterday...walked around the back of my house and all....rude....I happened to be home, and opened the door...

One is doing spring cleaning at his house, and so in general chit chat, they spoke of how we all dont need to keep the bound volumes or older mags anymore, as everything we need is on the website or cd rom...

I just casually said, "yes, but its nice to have the originals so we can see the original wording and info"

One of them snapped his neck spinning so quick, frothed at the mouth and said "what do you mean changes?...nothing changes!!"

I fobbed it off by saying "oh you know, the bound volumes show country specific stuff like convention dates and locations etc...each country's are different. And its nice to have the original that we marked in the study etc"

I think I am in their radar???

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

In case it goes further....does anyone have those references again that changed re "the end in our 20th century??"

You all know the articles I mean?

• dudeson
    dudeson

January 1, 1989 P. 12, paragraph 8. Last sentence

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

These guys are sharks, working for the GB getting rid of all the evidence.

I moved and had no room and threw out well over 50 years worth of so called theocratic "enlightenment". lol

I am so thankful for those who have kept all the old now "WT apostasy" changes.

I do not recognize this new JW.org religion at all.

The last time I checked the 2,000 year old Holy Bible hadn't changed...

But Watch Tower changes all of the time.

If that is not a warning to get the heck outta town, I don't know what is.

LL

PS What snoopy Elders you have.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Watch your back, jack.

If you choose to remain a "double agent" then you may have to just smile and nod for a while, maybe even volunteer for something no one else wants to do.

Otherwise as LL said "get the hell outa Dodge".

Good Luck.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

that's interesting since the GB have repeatedly 'encouraged' witnesses to have a large theocratic library

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Yeah a library that needs to be edited. Bring your out of print out of date books to the KH so we can destroy them with the stock on hand. A "WT library" consists of modern propoganda only. If you have the old stuff you better hide it with your rated R movies.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

It's galling to me that one day you are considered "spiritual" for having complete library

and the next day it's a book raid Farenheit 451 style, for keeping their own literature.

They are demented.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Get a Rottweiler and pick up dead CO's/elders from your backyard next time.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They are just friggin psychopaths man. Be careful. You did well. Don't play their game and do not give them what they want. I lost sight of the fact that many people are running from reality. They DONT want truth. They want fantasy. Those Eldumbs are protecting their world view, their cherished reality. They won't give it up willingly.

I think that us faders need to realize that we simply think differently. If we didnt, we never would have woken up. Most JWas simply will never change. So we have to lie to their faces or leave.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit