What is the current Net worth of the Watchtower Society?

by Scott77 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• factfinder
    factfinder

I have no way to know for sure but my guess is, if you include everything, probably 3 billion dollars. The wts are extremley secretive when it comes to finances, they probably have more than what we even imagine.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

How many sheeples properties do you know that have gone into greedy WT's feed the beast's hands?

I know of just 2, totaling $1.5 million US and that is for 2 different publisher's personal homes alone.

How many thousands of people have "donated" their homes and estates to Headquarter's in the past 50 years? What about the past 100 years?

We are talking about over 100 years of begging people for money, property, jewelry and giving nothing in return but promises...

Watch Tower has Christian Charity status, so everything they own, is tax free.

Can you imagine how much more money you and your family and grandparents and great grandparents would have had if for the past 100 years they ran their business corporation with free labor building new or buying low and fixing up, and eventually flipping it? All with free labor and no taxes what so ever ?

How did your family or their business do during the 1920's and 1930's Great Depression? Watch Tower had no problems. You are saying God provided for them??? Ah, that would be a no. Booze Rutherford, with his girlfriend Bonnie Boyd were the ones in power. He played god, and everyone went along with it.

Now it is 2014. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change.

WT is ever tight with control. They abusively tell you how to live your life.

Have they ever acted Christian? No.

Think about it.

LoisLane

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

70000 Kingdom Halls x AveragE Worth of 75000 = Over 5 Billion.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I reckon Richie Rich could ask them for a loan.

• Mum
    Mum

Scott77: AndDon'tCallMeShirley was being funny when he said they'er worth nothing. They're certainly worth nothing to me or you. They're also worth nothing to their deluded followers.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Anthony Morris is probably doing "snow angels" in all the cash while laughing maniacly as we speak.

They will probably finish their talks with "don't applaud just throw money, oh ok you can applaud too".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Scott77 - "What is the current Net worth of the Watchtower Society?"

"One meeeelion dollars."

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

billions and billions of dollars, unfathomable to the working average person

• MadGiant
  • problemaddict
    problemaddict

I used to have a friend at Citibank that said the legal entity was one of their top three clients. TOP THREE.

If you are looking at net worth, than you have to consider real estate, non liquid assets. That would put them well over 3 billion.

I am more interested in cash on hand. The branch seems to hoard money. They are certainly very liquid. Especially after the tax free sale of their properties in Brooklyn.

But honestly......who cares. All religions are rich as hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit