If I asked for a loan from the WBTS would they give it to me?

by objectivetruth 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

By the way, dam is spelled damn. Not a damn thing.....Jeannette

They charge more in Canada for putting a "N" on your Dam..

........................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• average joe
  • RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

If you asked for a loan from the Vatican would they give it to you?.....awatcher

As a matter of fact, yes they do! There are Missions that provide food, shelter and clothing. They help people with rent and provide food banks. They provide clothing for people that have no shelter due to a fire or lost their house due to financial problems.

My mother-in-law lives in a senior complex where Catholic Charities pays for most of the rent since she has a very limited income. They have vans transport them to places for no fee.

I had an employee of mine lose his home due to foreclosure. Catholic Charities found him an apartment and paid for it until he got back on his feet.

In the 41 years I attended the Kingdom Hall, not once did I see a soup kitchen, clothes provided or any money handed to brothers or sisters due to financial hardship. No donations were ever taken up for any cause unless it was for brothers who were in a disaster. Who knows how much of that was sent? Who knows what they do with all the money?

Where is the donation box in the back of every Kingdom Hall that goes for food,clothing or shelter? Every box goes to the WTBTS!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

OUTLAW SAID:

...Take a Good Look at the "WBT$ BUMS",JWs pay For..

..............While Your "Average JW in Need" Gets Nothing!!..

...........................The WBT$ Governing Bum Popes..

In the 41 years I was a Jehovah's Witnesses, I purchased books,magazines, donated money, paid for gas for service and getting to every meeting. I also cleaned my local Kingdom Hall and cleaned at Circuit Assemblies. I purchased chairs ( that we paid for ) when our hall was remodeled.

What did the WTBTS give me in return? NOTHING!

• a watcher
    a watcher

The WTBTS gives people the most precious gift that can be had: a chance to find and serve the true God, Jehovah.

If you were never able to figure this out, then you missed the whole point of being one of JW's.

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WTBTS gives people the most precious gift that can be had: a chance to find and serve the true God, Jehovah.

If you were never able to figure this out, then you missed the whole point of being one of JW's.....awatcher

What a Load of Crap!..

7 million JWs....

Enslaved to 7 WBT$ Governing Bum Popes!.....Too Lazy to get a Real Job..

They do Nothing but "Lie To You" and "Steal From You"..

...........................If Your that Stupid...

....You Deserve To Live And Die,Right Where You Are..

.........................HERE LAYS ANOTHER JW..

.................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

awatcher, the one true God said to give food and shelter to the widow, to the hungry. To give to the poor. To help those in need.

The WT "gives" (that is since Jimmy Swaggert coourt decision said they would have to pay taxes on that paper if they sold it anymore like they had from the beginning) paper magazines etc, with self-exaulted men's opinions in them and "suggests donations" for that paper, and has the MAIN goal to create converts to thier orgaization so more people can "give" more paper and "suggest donations" from more people.

Catholic Charities is more about consistantly GIVING to the poor than about loaning money. So are many other denominational charities for that matter. But NOT the JW. It's all about taking, keeping and spending money on HQ and the higher up clergy class, not about giving needed help to the poor or the down and out with it.

\end rant

• LogCon
    LogCon

You want what from the Society?

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Lol @ logcon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit