If I asked for a loan from the WBTS would they give it to me?

by objectivetruth 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you asked for a loan from the Vatican would they give it to you?.....awatcher

..Catholics Make The WBT$ Look Like A Friggin Embarrassment..

.............................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• prologos
    prologos

A loan for what? to buy a house, invest in venture?

well,-- if the pattern holds, they will. of course;--and

when you have payed off the loan,

they will own the house, venture, as per contract, --and

you will volontier to keep paying anyway because it felt so good.

just a possibility.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Maybe I can "donate" 50% of the War Machine Making Company that me and my friend started, from a WBTS loan? The company is called, Randal Camdal.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

They would suggest that you read articles about being shrewd and wise about money. Scriptures sited about how one should "count the cost". Basically, they'd make you feel guilty about, or the cause of your financial situation. Maybe topping it off by stating that you could "PRAY MORE" and leave it in "JEHOVAH'S HANDS".

At least the Mormons have warehouses stocked with materials and food for those of their faith that are struggling. The WTBTS doesn't even reimburse you for GAS in the Fieldministry of which THEY get all the "DONATIONS/PROFITS" thanks to your efforts.

• a watcher
    a watcher

OUTLAW, you side-stepped, and didn't answer, my question.

I noticed.

Nice try.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

nothing, nada, zilch.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Yeah nice try outlaw.. You and your fancy Gifs and JPEGs won't get you out of this one.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW, you side-stepped, and didn't answer, my question.I noticed.Nice try......awatcher

What Charity Services does the WBT$ Offer to the Average JW in Need?!..

NOTHING!!..........Not a dam thing!!..

You have 7 WBT$ Governing Bum POPES who Live Off 7 million JWs..

They are BUMS!!..They do nothing!!..They Leach Off the Average JW!!..

............Take a Good Look at the "WBT$ BUMS",JWs pay For..

..............While Your "Average JW in Need" Gets Nothing!!..

...........................The WBT$ Governing Bum Popes..

...............................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yeah nice try outlaw.. You and your fancy Gifs and JPEGs won't get you out of this one......Objective truth

This is the topic:

If I asked for a loan from the WBTS would they give it to me?.....Objectivetruth

Your typical LAME JW response is.."What about the Catholics?"..

If you asked for a loan from the Vatican would they give it to you?.....awatcher

...............When it Comes to Helping Those in Need..

...............The Catholics Kick the Watchtowers Ass!..

............................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

They won't let the witnesses get an education so that they can get decent wages, no, but they sure want a portion of their toilet-scrubbing, window-washing, floor-cleaning money. Borrow money from them? HA By the way, dam is spelled damn. Not a damn thing. Oh, and enjoy your servitude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit