If I asked for a loan from the WBTS would they give it to me?

by objectivetruth 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy
    smiddy

The WTB&TS has never ever given financial aid to anyone in need , unless it has been because of a natural disaster , and only then if they are witnesses , or bible studys of witnesses , who have shown genuine interest in them.

They do not help the local community who are not witnesses because that would be helping satans system of things , people who oppose the good news. It could be the start of the judgement against this wicked system of things and here we are giving aid to jehovahs enemys ? Heaven forbid.

smiddy

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I nearly died laughing. Sorry.

• bigmac
    bigmac

just an idea-----those of you who have faded or left----------if the elders come calling ..asking if you are OK as you havent been at the KH for a while-----

tell them you are broke--and really struggling---then clearly ask them for a loan--to help you out. see how they react------see if they ever come back.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Well reasoned.

A loan from thieves and wolves?

No chance.

(John 10:1) . . ."Most truly I say to YOU, He that does not enter into the sheepfold through the door but climbs up some other place, that one is a thief and a plunderer."

(Matthew 7:15) . . ."Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves."

*** it-1 p. 75 Alien Resident ***
    One who attempts to gather religious followers to himself is termed by Christ as “a thief” and “a stranger,” one dangerous to Christ’s “sheep,” and is considered a false shepherd.

• sporece
    sporece

Give it a try and send them the scripture along with it and see what the response will be!! :) :)

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Matthew 6:1 " “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven."

Does this match up with this?

http://www.jw.org/en/news/by-region/asia/philippines/typhoon-haiyan-relief-update/

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Lol @ bigmac

• a watcher
    a watcher

If you asked for a loan from the Vatican would they give it to you?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If I asked for a loan from the WBTS would they give it to me?.....ObjectiveTruth

..............https://forums.oneplus.net/attachments/laughing-gif.10714/

............................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!! BwahhhaahH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!! NO.

To be fair, Jws occasionally help out one another as individuals. Like most rich Corporations, the WTBTS stays rich by using other peoples money. So the " official" stance is that "Christians" help one another. The reality is that "Christians" equals Jws at the local level, NOT the GB or HQ. They save their charitable works for disasters that provide a PR opportunity.

Does Sister StinkyMcCat-Lady count as good publicity for JR Brown to babble on about? What about Brother Curmudgeon Von Neversaved?? The answer: HELL NO!!! Jehoober provides if YOU do something, although the GB will gladly take credit for teaching you about giving from the heart. The WTBTS is an " insurance" company that NEVER pays out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit