WT edit to Wiki

by Poztate 25 Replies latest jw friends

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Alot of witnesses distrust wikepedia... I mean look up 'Genesis' and see what you read. I shows Genesis is mostly 500-300BCE Jewish literture.

The WT can't have it and a normal JW mind willl put up a wall.

But the clue is that for every quote is a source which by clicking on the number reveals the quote... often by secualr sources of importance...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

sooner7nc... ^^^ I am not internet savvy. Fred Franz's first paragraph, 3rd line says in part "It is claimed by many, Franz was... ".

There was no numbered citation marking of who said what, when or where.

So this is a joke page, correct?

LL

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

Oh god, that Fred Franz wiki entry is the funniest thing I've seen all day. And yes Lois that indeed was an old prank edit. Wonder how long that stayed up for?

• suavojr
    suavojr

The one thig that caught my attention was that no Atheist page has reached the top 100 nor the theory of evolution or people like Darwin, etc.

How come Islam, Christianity, Jesus, Catholics, JW's and politics need so many revisions?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

It stayed up for less than a day before it was taken down.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

"It is claimed by many that Franz was clinically insane for much of the last two decades of his life, time that was spent at or near the pinnacle of power in the Watchtower Society. Those stating this site reports that he would wander the halls of the Brooklyn "Bethel" headquarters in New York City dressed in only loafers and a tube sock covering his genitals carrying a large magnifying glass with which he intended to "Weed out all masturbators"."

• LogCon
    LogCon

# 5 - Jesus

# 7 - Catholic Church

# 9 - Adolph Hitler

Is our knowledge being increased/clarified or fogged/diminished?

• Violia
    Violia

Sooner, lol That is hailarious. I wonder , does Wiki take note of who does revisions like the one you mentioned and ban them from editing?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I got a message from them that basically said "Hello Friend, please don't assclown with our wiki's. Thank You"

They can track your IP so I guess they could ban me. I only edited a few for giggles.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

What did Jehober do before Wiki?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit