WT edit to Wiki

by Poztate 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

Sooner . lol . You know I have seen things like that in other wiki pages. I follow a certain musican and someone edited the page with things a bit more subtle , but as a fan I know they are taking a shot at them.

• sir82
    sir82

I seriously doubt that the WTS spend its time editing Wiki.

It is far more likely that there are wild-eyed JW zealots whose whole life revolves around "proving the JWs are right" and view it as their personal assignment from God himself to defend him.

Poor Jehovah - can't keep the Wiki page on himself straight, so he relies on Brother Obese N. Greasy living in his parents' basement to defend his honor.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

suavojr - "How come Islam, Christianity, Jesus, Catholics, JW's and politics need so many revisions?"

No matter how much they may deny it...

...on a fundamental level, "being right" is the most important thing to ideology-driven people; therefore, any suggestion that an aspect of that ideology may be "wrong" is percieved as an attack that must be defended against at any cost.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I'm suprised Scientology came in at 98. I thought they were much higher of the Wikipedia revisioning list. Maybe it's a sign of a cult in rapid retreat.

• steve2
    steve2

Sooner, poor spelling is at work; it's "cite" not "site".

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

It always amazes me how the JW sites, discussion boards, and more, always seem to come in second. For being a pretty small religion down the totem pole, they sure do create controversy. Of course, back in the day I would have taken that to mean we were special, a target, and that Satan wants to hold back truth from getting out there.

What a fool I was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit