How Will The Governing Body Decide Which Kingdom Hall Properties To Sell First When They Need Cash To Pay Child Molestation Lawsuits?

by frankiespeakin 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@frankiespeakin these lawsuits you mention mean nothing and wont do anything. I have no problem with you thinking that the WTBTS is running out of money i just want to warn you for a big dissapointment.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I won't be disappointed at anything because I have no particular scenerio I pin my hopes on, as I recognize the folly of wishful thinking and don't indulge in it often, maybe a little fantasising about what is underneath a woman's dress or pants and maybe some wishful thinking that I'm her stud man that she just wants to jump on, but other than that I try to stay away from it.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

So say we were to do a little amateuristic Psychoanalysis of the Governing Body's profile and see what forces play in the choice in selling off Kingdom Halls and robbing the Congregation's till?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What will an independant audit say about this big movement of money to pay off childmolestation lawsuits. No matter which way you slice it it all looks bad to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit