I dont think we should past judgement on people who post here for the first time

by smiddy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I dont think we should past judgement on people who post here for the first time

http://static.tumblr.com/a23c7157eb80e5c3ff52f822d37a6841/yvmdpwe/lhtmita2r/tumblr_static_tumblr_m8d0kayo3f1rb1baco1_500.gif

....................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Agree that we should treat them with respect and welcome.

• oneyeopen
    oneyeopen

I agree. You know some of us are lost, and finding our way, and can be/is difficult with no support largely due to association with the CULT.It is my belief that unless it is known what ones intention is, it is most unwise to pass judgement based on assumption and misunderstandings, or even a lack of knowing. This brave new world that we are now to embrace from my experience is largely one of hostility, it is a necessity that there be some safe harbour for some of us fragile beings to express our thoughts and even sometimes vent our emotions on our path to healing... Healing due our involvement within a VERY damaging CULT.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'll be nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit